• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
More evidence that he's moving house/living quarters in the half hovel.

He used to have a lizard tank in that cabinet along with stuff on the shelves above. Now it's all been emptied out and only has a stealthy cam sitting on the shelf there.

32dtin.jpg

0lmsen.png

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Excellent autism Mew. 5 gold stickers for this one, don't eat them all at once!

He used to have a lizard tank in that cabinet along with stuff on the shelves above. Now it's all been emptied out and only has a stealthy cam sitting on the shelf there.

32dtin.jpg

0lmsen.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

32dtin.jpg

0lmsen.png
I would play devils advocate and say maybe the news station had him move it to make it more pleasing to the eye but we all know that's not the case.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I would play devils advocate and say maybe the news station had him move it to make it more pleasing to the eye but we all know that's not the case.

ya know, I tried to justify why he would do that interview there but the actual footage of him being pulled out and cuffed on that porch at 1am kept pushing back to him living on the other hovel. Between his temper,drinking,snoring I bet niki has had enough of seeing that sad sack of shit every time she gets home. I bet she is even happier that he moved now that he lost his twitter account and he will be a pouty cranky baby for the foreseeable future.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

So, I was going to post about this, but then Okeefenoke blew up and so I waited, and then Pat lost his Twitter account again.

Here's the china cabinet at 2613, as seen in the Zillow listing:
2613 China Cabinet 2 shrunk.png

...and here's the one from Pat's interview:
2613 China Cabinet shrunk.png

I've had to crunch the image quality down as for some reason Quasi won't let me run this joint as my own personal image server, but they look like the same cabinet - just with the doors off in the original photo (you still can see the hinges).

Throw in that the cops were called to his address 2611, before coming up to 2613 where Pat was sleeping (as backed up by the police log, his tweets (RIP), his interview and the security footage in his interview) - and I think he's been booted to the other half of the hovel.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
So, I was going to post about this, but then Okeefenoke blew up and so I waited, and then Pat lost his Twitter account again.

Here's the china cabinet at 2613, as seen in the Zillow listing:
View attachment 61118

...and here's the one from Pat's interview:
View attachment 61117

I've had to crunch the image quality down as for some reason Quasi won't let me run this joint as my own personal image server, but they look like the same cabinet - just with the doors off in the original photo (you still can see the hinges).

Throw in that the cops were called to his address 2611, before coming up to 2613 where Pat was sleeping (as backed up by the police log, his tweets (RIP) and his interview- and I think he's been booted to the other half of the hovel.
He calls Nikki his "indomitable" wife in the texts to Alice Walker. I think this is him throwing compliments to his wife (he'll show her the screencaps later) who has decided to do a "trial" separation. People with NPD will start complimenting targets of abuse/manipulation when shit starts to not go their way.