• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news

G

Thought I saw a similar face in that video. what do you call this Pat? Thoughtful Pat?

1660791174084.png

Forum Clout
He can't keep his lies straight

View attachment 60336
He'll never realize it was about everyone being bored and him being the ultimate lolpig. Oh no you call out Patrick Toiletson for felony impersonation that'll show us. No please don't go on the news and look like a disgusting hog, anything but that. He's literally been holding every card from the start and has somehow lost every hand.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He'll never realize it was about everyone being bored and him being the ultimate lolpig. Oh no you call out Patrick Toiletson for felony impersonation that'll show us. No please don't go on the news and look like a disgusting hog, anything but that. He's literally been holding every card from the start and has somehow lost every hand.
That still doesnt mean that one of the rascals swatted him. I hate how he tries to blur it all together. Why he started to get trolled by this place has nothing to do with who is swatting him until we get actual proof. Pat keeps trying blame this place without any evidence that someone here admitted to doing it. Andrew wasnt originally from here yet pat lumped him in as being from here when Andrew admitted he did it on his own.
Too many details we dont know still.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Is anybody going to reach out to that reporter with Rick's greatest hits? That story needs a followup.
I alerted the station that they'd be getting a call from a mushmouthed associate of mine to explain the true story of our little Piggy. Your time to shine, Boomia!

Hey, if they named a baseball team after Pat they could call them the Milwaukee Moo-ers! You can use that in the interview free of charge, you are welcome.

Forum Clout
That still doesnt mean that one of the rascals swatted him. I hate how he tries to blur it all together. Why he started to get trolled by this place has nothing to do with who is swatting him until we get actual proof. Pat keeps trying blame this place without any evidence that someone here admitted to doing it. Andrew wasnt originally from here yet pat lumped him in as being from here when Andrew admitted he did it on his own.
Too many details we dont know still.
I get what your saying and I agree, but I was strictly (s) talking about how he brings everything on himself. His shitty behavior caught everyone's attention and his inability to let a single thing go keeps it going. All he's ever had to do was close twitter for a month, change his number, and stop corecTTing The record and he would have been forgotten. He's always been in control and has fucked it up more than I thought was possible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He posted that less than 24 hours after going on the local news and saying it wasn't about his sci-fi or his political views, it was because he made a comment about a comic. He really is terrible at everything. Fat, too.
That’s my favorite part, Pat can’t control himself and will always fuck everything up. He can’t just ignore it and HAS to start responding like a lunatic, he’s his own worst enemy.