Piggy made the news…again

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Another news report

Screenshot_20221006_063515.jpg

Does this include if you're doing it to yourself for attention?

Asking for Jussie S Tomlinson.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Another news report

ffat.png

Fucking ribs. Looks like he didn't pretty himself up for this interview.

G

Another news report

[URL unfurl="true"]https://cbs58.com/news/mpd-investigating-swatting-calls/[/URL]
So that's three local reports now, right? Something stinks. And it's not just his house, his couch, his clothes, his body, his breath, his wife, his wife's clothes, his wife's breath, his wife's snatch, his car, his cats, his cat's shitbox, his 5 AM Miller Lite farts or his cooking.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Not true, I do think it's funny and likely him, but even if it isn't the retard doing it will be able to troll Jackson Jones for us in the Wisconsin Corrections System, so still a win. Imagine Jackson sharing how he and Pat traded pics of kids?
I stand corrected. I just never thought swatting was a good prank to start with. I also dont watch streams or a gamer so the payoff of the prank is lost on me. Watching Pat flail and argue on the internet is plenty of laughs for me.

G

I stand corrected. I just never thought swatting was a good prank to start with. I also dont watch streams or a gamer so the payoff of the prank is lost on me. Watching Pat flail and argue on the internet is plenty of laughs for me.
Oh I still think it's stupid because it lends credence that somebody here "is" a terrorist, but hey what are the odds it isn't him?