• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news…again

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-10-06-at-16-28-09.png

Look at this fucking lunatic.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
The last video pat was on the news, I recall them showing a few cops at the back of the hovel. Did it capture a shot of the back fence? I wonder if pat ever fixed that.
The fence was not backwards, nor crooked, little one. Never. Ever. Your obsessive four-year campaign of cyberterror, defeated by a mere waddle down to Milwaukee City Hall.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In all seriousness, though: Pig loves this attention. If he’s doing it to himself or arranging for it to be done, the chickens will come home to roost and we’ll have a front row seat to him getting completely destroyed. If someone at KF is doing it then we’ll be able to see them get taken down. Onaforums wins again, Fat!

G

In all seriousness, though: Pig loves this attention. If he’s doing it to himself or arranging for it to be done, the chickens will come home to roost and we’ll have a front row seat to him getting completely destroyed. If someone at KF is doing it then we’ll be able to see them get taken down. Onaforums wins again, Fat!
For real, why cant the police trace the calls?

G

I'd like to know what went on behind the scenes and what footage they had to cut, and if any of the crew members burst out laughing. Did Patrick go on a diatribe about "They keep texting my mother in law telling them that their daughter is a whore that gets bukakked by niggers. The first time they came here, they thought I was raping black babies and turning them into pepperoni."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout