• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news…again

G

He is broader in the face than most.

de78b6e630e119240f9196efdb2c697b.jpg
He's had that shirt on in other "dressed up" (yea, lol, I know) shots. This slob won't even buy a new shirt that fits. They also hid his fat behind that bar.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]YID49ZJk_WU[/MEDIA]
It amazes me the lack of research these lazy reporters do. To Anna Merlan's credit, she had the wherewithal to actually do some research into the type of person Patrick is. She sadly dropped her story after she realized she couldn't honestly make it into a good guy vs. bad people story, but at least she didn't dishonestly try to conceal the type of person Patrick is and ignore all the fake shit (i.e. voicemails, vandalism). Then again these are local news retards with communications degrees who probably make $14/hour so I don't expect them to do anything other than the bare minimum.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
1. How about the ditsoon with the 2-stroke dirt bike revving past Ashley, while she was talking at the end?
2. Nikki actually sounded like she was on the verge of tears in this...
3. For the millionth time: DO NOT SWAT PATRICK, PLEASE. He only thrives off of all of this and if he or Nikki are killed; he'll just wind up a martyr for the cause against "cyberstalking". You are playing into HIS hands by doing this; you are not "owning" him.
4. How bout the fact that the police have come to two separate addresses of the duplex, so far? That obviously plays into the whole "swatting himself" narrative.
5. Nigga looks like he took one of the doors off the hinges, and is using it as a table here.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
1. How about the ditsoon with the 2-stroke dirt bike revving past Ashley, while she was talking at the end?
2. Nikki actually sounded like she was on the verge of tears in this...
3. For the millionth time: DO NOT SWAT PATRICK, PLEASE. He only thrives off of all of this and if he or Nikki are killed; he'll just wind up a martyr for the cause against "cyberstalking". You are playing into HIS hands by doing this; you are not "owning" him.
4. How bout the fact that the police have come to two separate addresses of the duplex, so far? That obviously plays into the whole "swatting himself" narrative.
5. Nigga looks like he took on of the doors off the hinges, and is using it as a table here.
Not sure why you are telling Pat to stop SWATTing himself for number 3.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Not reading any comments because I'm lazy. Has anyone pointed out the obvious fact that he supposedly hates fox news and they are all nazis. But he is fine appearing on the network.
You just know he talked to Ashley like they were equals in the same industry but she was from the other side of the fence. He really wanted her to explain his firebranding political punditry but she motherfucked him.