• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news…again

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-couple-swatted-6-times-2-years-unbelievably-frustrating[/URL]

View attachment 69154
If this is real and we all know it isn’t this is the exact opposite of how you should respond. If it isn’t a false flag then whoever is doing this should be punished though.

There’s absolutely zero chance it’s a forum brothaman. I’m not going to say it’s the Kiwi guys even though that’s somewhat likelier.

Even though this is a giant scam for attention from the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) there’s a very real chance someone might legit try to swaTT this insane faggot because of this crybully behavior.

He’s overweight is the point I was trying to make.

Edit: I feel like I didn’t include the word ‘though’ enough though I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
If this is real and we all know it isn’t this is the exact opposite of how you should respond. If it isn’t a false flag then whoever is doing this should be punished though.

There’s absolutely zero chance it’s a forum brothaman. I’m not going to say it’s the Kiwi guys even that’s somewhat likelier.

Even though this is a giant scam for attention from the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) there’s a very real chance someone might legit try to swaTT this insane faggot because of this crybully behavior.

I said this the last time he made the news, he is doing exactly the opposite of what you should do if you're swatted. His histrionic tweets, the news stories, his dumb sign... If he's not swatting himself then he's giving the people fucking with him the exact reaction they're looking for.

What a dumb cunt.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
His eyes are pinned in every photo he takes. Too bad his meds aren't working.
451a1341b983d4f3296fae6f88d241d3.jpg

My doctor is very happy with my blood pressure, heart disease risk and sanity, child.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout

There’s absolutely zero chance it’s a forum brothaman. I’m not going to say it’s the Kiwi guys even that’s somewhat likelier.

He doesn't understand basic advice like "don't feed the trolls" and I think his ballwashers have even said not to broadcast getting SWATTed because it gives them exactly what they want, so just deal with law enforcementand give them no attention. Doesn't care, he'll keep emailing every local news outlet for attention because whether he's swating himself or not the important thing is that everyone pays attention to him.

Also nice being a fat sweaty mess on the news and nice making your wife appear with you to let us all know that you in fact have not killed her and she somehow still puts up with your retarded crusade. Nice letting us live in your head rent fucking free. "This is all they have."

G

He's retarded, but he's gold plated himself with some lefty IT guy making the calls. That means he is hoping beyond any sane or knowledgeable point that one of us is arrested because they trace us through tweets or texts. He wants an arrest and conviction, he may get lucky and get an arrest, but nobody can be convicted of something they didn't do. He'd have to know one of us to even pray to frame us, but he's retarded enough to think it's Matlock and they'll point to our memes and say, this is. the evidence of swatting.

The end result here is going to be him oinking in a court room at a judge on his collection that he's been swatted and take backsies are in order according to the Marvel Comics Justice Code. They can possibly find the actual guy calling them in, but that would be even worse for him. If they find one of us and somehow decide to prosecute they can't even claim our pranks and protests via twitter and text caused the swattings though they might try that. So the real result that is most likely is nobody ever gets found. Not his friend swatting him or us, but he retiredly tries in a hearing on his judgement to claim that he has suffered losses and hopefully Iron Man shows up to rule in his favor. I bet would actually happens is the real judge calls him fat and locks him up for contempt.