• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig meltdown incoming

Nigga this is not some big “gotcha”. They could have put Jesus Christ or Adolf Hitler in the same position and it would produce the same results - Nothing. How do you task ONE person, no less the VP, on the border and expect anything to get done?

Her entire job with the border was to negotiate with the South American countries to get them to stop sending people, not to literally “secure the border” or stop the migrants once they get there. Even worse. How the hell do you stop Ecuadorians from wanting to get trafficked here without being able to singlehandedly improve their countries?

It was such a stupid decision i’m convinced the Biden admin gave the job to her as busy work or for her to purposefully fail. It wasn’t until Roe got overturned that they went “Oh shit yeah we have a woman in our cabinet, put her on that instead”

Edit: I’ll give an example. Trump put MIKE PENCE in charge of the Covid taskforce. Should we blame him for how fucked up COVID got? I don’t think so because he’s a useless VP tasked with an impossible job he could never fix.
I know VP’s don’t really wield any power, but how about she just shows the hell up? Remember the Lester Holt interview? He asked her three times if she had even been to the border and finally she responded “no, but I haven’t been to EUROPE either! Hahahahahahahahaah.” She didn’t even bother an attempt at doing something. “What could she even do?” i don’t know, maybe be a fucking leader. Maybe delegate. You know, the shit you would expect a potential president to be capable of. At the bare minimum she should’ve been capable of not embarrassing herself every time she spoke. And youve completely ignored the whole “even her staff hates the shit out of her” aspect. What a great candidate. Everyone who works with her - hates her, she embarrasses herself constantly, and can only speak word salad fluently. I’m sure adversarial foreign leaders will take her very seriously

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
IMG_2041.jpeg