• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig meltdown incoming

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
She's such an obvious drunk it drives me insane. She must start drinking vodka the minute she wakes up.
It’s as glaringly obvious as Biden being a pudding brain. How many speeches and appearances have there been where she’s slurring, stumbling, or outright saying the wrong thing (“The Harris administration…the Harris/Biden administration…The Biden administration”), etc? I’ve heard many times that she starts boozing during the day. I sincerely hope she shows up to a debate plastered.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Oh no Rick!!

IMG_1596.jpg

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Already doing early victory laps. Those always turn out well

View attachment 212773
This "300m in 30 hours" shit they're trying to meme is so dumb. They're talking about it like she's bernie sanders on steroids making that on a huge wave of small donations from average joe and janes like you n' me when that was just what was being withheld by the large donors until they put biden in the home.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This "300m in 30 hours" shit they're trying to meme is so dumb. They're talking about it like she's bernie sanders on steroids making that on a huge wave of small donations from average joe and janes like you n' me when that was just what was being withheld by the large donors until they put biden in the home.
Its clear their gameplan is flooding timelines " Everything is fine! We are totally going to win now!" posts.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
One of Pat's old friends weighs in on Democrat politics.

View attachment 212765
Why would Obama screw her over? If anything he’s been the one propping her up. How does she go from not polling in 2020, dropping out even before Iowa to being the VP selection? She didn’t bring anything to the table, wasn’t from a swing state or a progressive. This all the Obamas propping her up because they want her to be the first Woman/Black Woman president. Wasn’t she the one Obama was checking out ? Didn’t he say how hot she was?
Already doing early victory laps. Those always turn out well

View attachment 212773
This is more BS. All of this money was going to go to the DNC anyway, stop pretending it’s because of her.

Two retards
View attachment 212806
Big money donors are why it’s 300 million, Brian. Get a job and stop being a bum you faggot.

The reason they made Biden get the fuck out was because the polls were so bad that the big money donors were finished. Kamala raising all that money is proof that they were right!

It's interesting that Pat hasn't donated five bucks despite all of his tweets.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Him always oinking demands while being a complete nobody loser is something else. He needs to be studied by doctors for his insanity.
I dont know where he got the idea to larp as some football coach in the huddle for politics. Its just him oinking into the void. He is lucky to get 6 people that actually leave a comment.

1721747952076.png