• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig meltdown incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Joe Biden also said he would cure cancer so it’s hard to take anybody seriously in that administration.
It was only a few days ago they said Joe wasnt going anywhere and then they pull the plug. It was such a blatant lie. They knew they had to replace him but lied just so retards like pat dont freak out. Pat would rather be lied to by his own party that to hear the actual truth. Most normal people would be mad about such an obvious lie but he is totally OK with his own party feeding him bullshit because "its for his own good". He will eat it and like it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Two retards
View attachment 212703
Sure guys, 100 million dollars totally was raised by individuals so excited for Harris in less than 24 hours not that large donor groups had withheld / put their donations on freeze until Biden stepped down.

Piggy retweeted this and it’s amazing how they don’t know what they want - one minute anyone who said Biden should step down is an evil traitor piece of shit but he does and now it’s WHY HAVENT YOU GIVEN MONEY?!?! When rich white men money is why they got over 100 million.
View attachment 212704
This made me laugh - the crusty stewardess that always defends Pat and tells us she’s gonna get the rascals kicked off twitter proves once again she has poor reading skills.
View attachment 212705
Personally I hope this continues - democrats calling other democrats racist and evil for being rich white men who fund these campaigns while these bums would never give a cent to a campaign. These losers want to attack elite democrats and call them secret republicans? That will work out well!
"Form Ranks"

Pat doing more Hook LARPing

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
If you had given me a list of candidates who would replace Biden and asked me which one I wanted them to put up, it would be Kamala. She’s unlikeable and while I get Susan’s point about her span of control over the border, Biden called her the border czar so I’d just keep hammering that point home because no one really cares about facts anymore. Fact is it’s a disaster and she barely visited it.

Her VP pick should be interesting. No way Newsome burns his chance at the white house on a campaign that he’s supposed to get lifted 100ish days out. He’s a piece of shit but he’s certainly not stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If you had given me a list of candidates who would replace Biden and asked me which one I wanted them to put up, it would be Kamala. She’s unlikeable and while I get Susan’s point about her span of control over the border, Biden called her the border czar so I’d just keep hammering that point home because no one really cares about facts anymore. Fact is it’s a disaster and she barely visited it.

Her VP pick should be interesting. No way Newsome burns his chance at the white house on a campaign that he’s supposed to get lifted 100ish days out. He’s a piece of shit but he’s certainly not stupid.
I can’t see Newsome, it’s too much California since she also represented CA. I see Josh Shapiro being mentioned but even said since he’s Jewish that might be a bad idea (seriously!) so if they really wanna go Full DEI she will pick Pete Booty-Juice because then they can say you’re a racist homophobic bigot if you don’t vote for the (almost) black lady and gay man.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
If you had given me a list of candidates who would replace Biden and asked me which one I wanted them to put up, it would be Kamala.
No way Newsome burns his chance at the white house on a campaign that he’s supposed to get lifted 100ish days out. He’s a piece of shit but he’s certainly not stupid.
Newsom would get destroyed if he ever became the nominee and the DNC has to know this. Worse than Kamala. You can’t run on “I govern California” like thats a good thing. Divisive and too left, party would never let it happen.

Oh and Buttegieg would do worse too.

I can’t see Newsome, it’s too much California since she also represented CA. I see Josh Shapiro being mentioned but even said since he’s Jewish that might be a bad idea (seriously!) so if they really wanna go Full DEI she will pick Pete Booty-Juice because then they can say you’re a racist homophobic bigot if you don’t vote for the (almost) black lady and gay man.

Obama's nigger Attorney General is choosing the Vice President. Stop acting like citizens have a choice in any of this.

SmartSelect_20240722-160424_X.jpg