Pig meltdown incoming

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s just obviously uninformed. Go outside the twittersphere Pat. Those 90 million $ in donations that Dems were holding back until Biden dropped out? Not only is it going to Kamala now, but it increased to 150 million. Abigail Disney was withholding a shit ton of money and just gave it to Kamala + endorsed her. Actblue raised over 50 million $ in small individual donations …in one day. Because Kamala became the nominee.

Part of the reason Biden dropped out was because his team finally came to him with real numbers that showed his campaign was set to pull in something like 25 million in July when they pulled in 50+ million in June. Thats after they had just outspent the shit out of Trump. DEY NEEDED DUH MONEY!! OOOOH!

Edit: I’ve only seen one donor and unhappy and it’s John Morgan. He said he’s not going to fundraise for Kamala because he doesn’t like her and would have preferred and open nom…yet is still voting for her.
His followers are retarded
IMG_4110.jpeg

NigelCumia

You’re confusing “She’s a better candidate than Biden” with “She’s a good candidate”. In any other world she’s no one’s 1st pick. But considering she polls better than Biden and seemingly isn’t addled with dementia, she’s a better candidate.

I put this on Biden more than her. How the fuck is a VP supposed to fix the border?
She polling better because she's been hidden away. Biden was polling better until he was forced to speak, now she will as well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She polling better because she's been hidden away. Biden was polling better until he was forced to speak, now she will as well.
I’m seeing the memo sent to the paid DNC shills (who 24 hours ago said Biden would never drop out) are claiming republicans are terrified of Kamala. We’ve been fed some bullshit (Biden is sharp as a tack! Clips of Biden being a mess are fake!) but that is ridiculous.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This person hates rich people which makes me assume they are a poor person like Pat
View attachment 212687
Biden mentioning “the elites” once on that MSNBC interview was enough to turn on the populist Bernie loving parts of their brain and make them remember they hate the rich and politically entrenched. Despite simping for a guy with a million $ networth, who sells his name and influence, and who has been in politics since Nixon was in office.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m seeing the memo sent to the paid DNC shills (who 24 hours ago said Biden would never drop out) are claiming republicans are terrified of Kamala. We’ve been fed some bullshit (Biden is sharp as a tack! Clips of Biden being a mess are fake!) but that is ridiculous.
It’s not scared but they are scrambling. They’ve spent the last year…actually 4 years, shitting on Biden for being senile. Thats out the window. I said it earlier in the thread that the worst they can throw at Kamala is she sucked and fucked dudes. It doesn’t rise to the level of having your brain missing, or touching children, or raping women, which Biden has (obviously) been accused of.

I mean imagine if Trump dropped out. The Dems would be scrambling because all the “HE’S HITLER! DEMOCRACY!” shit would mean nothing, and calling JD vance a young fag just doesn’t rile people up as much.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
When you consider he spent $80k on top of the other $100k already given to him by the SFWA, which was in addition to the two payments of $5k each he made to reinstate his twitter account, he's closing in on a quarter of a million dollars down the fucking shitter.

Add on the costs of the amortization lawyers ($2500)
Add on the contempt court solicitor fees (meghan and co) - prob a few grand
He will have had to pay for Rodney's appearance(s) in the Cali courts after SWFA had ditched him. - some sandwiches and a hot drink
Few hundred dollars in failed TRO's - BDA + Dan

Piggy loves spending other peoples money