Pig meltdown incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It's basically a 22 bullet you sperg. Same diameter but longer. It's not going to rip your ear off.
These people are retards. " it was just glass". Lets say it was glass. Its still a failed assassination attempt. They cant handle that trump is a legit victim of one of the highest crimes. Just trying to down play attempted murder of a president.

1721686219378.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
These people are retards. " it was just glass". Lets say it was glass. Its still a failed assassination attempt. They cant handle that trump is a legit victim of one of the highest crimes. Just trying to down play attempted murder of a president.

View attachment 212695
They’re still acting like 3 other people didn’t get hit with bullets and one died from that. Path of least resistance fucking retards. A crazy guy shoots at Trump 8 times, his ear flies off and his face is covered in blood, 3 other people hit with bullets…obviously Trump was hit with….GLASS

They’re still acting like 3 other people didn’t get hit with bullets and one died from that. Path of least resistance fucking retards. A crazy guy shoots at Trump 8 times, his ear flies off and his face is covered in blood, 3 other people hit with bullets…obviously Trump was hit with….GLASS
They exploded the dude's head with the jew lasers.

NigelCumia

It’s not scared but they are scrambling. They’ve spent the last year…actually 4 years, shitting on Biden for being senile. Thats out the window. I said it earlier in the thread that the worst they can throw at Kamala is she sucked and fucked dudes. It doesn’t rise to the level of having your brain missing, or touching children, or raping women, which Biden has (obviously) been accused of.

I mean imagine if Trump dropped out. The Dems would be scrambling because all the “HE’S HITLER! DEMOCRACY!” shit would mean nothing, and calling JD vance a young fag just doesn’t rile people up as much.
She was put in charge of one thing, border control, how did that go?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
She was put in charge of one thing, border control, how did that go?
Nigga this is not some big “gotcha”. They could have put Jesus Christ or Adolf Hitler in the same position and it would produce the same results - Nothing. How do you task ONE person, no less the VP, on the border and expect anything to get done?

Her entire job with the border was to negotiate with the South American countries to get them to stop sending people, not to literally “secure the border” or stop the migrants once they get there. Even worse. How the hell do you stop Ecuadorians from wanting to get trafficked here without being able to singlehandedly improve their countries?

It was such a stupid decision i’m convinced the Biden admin gave the job to her as busy work or for her to purposefully fail. It wasn’t until Roe got overturned that they went “Oh shit yeah we have a woman in our cabinet, put her on that instead”

Edit: I’ll give an example. Trump put MIKE PENCE in charge of the Covid taskforce. Should we blame him for how fucked up COVID got? I don’t think so because he’s a useless VP tasked with an impossible job he could never fix.

NigelCumia

Nigga this is not some big “gotcha”. They could have put Jesus Christ or Adolf Hitler in the same position and it would produce the same results - Nothing. How do you task ONE person, no less the VP, on the border and expect anything to get done?

Her entire job with the border was to negotiate with the South American countries to get them to stop sending people, not to literally “secure the border” or stop the migrants once they get there. Even worse. How the hell do you stop Ecuadorians from wanting to get trafficked here without being able to singlehandedly improve their countries?

It was such a stupid decision i’m convinced the Biden admin gave the job to her as busy work or for her to purposefully fail. It wasn’t until Roe got overturned that they went “Oh shit yeah we have a woman in our cabinet, put her on that instead”

Edit: I’ll give an example. Trump put MIKE PENCE in charge of the Covid taskforce. Should we blame him for how fucked up COVID got? I don’t think so because he’s a useless VP tasked with an impossible job he could never fix.
It was everyone else's fault but hers. Gotcha Sue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Two retards
IMG_4114.jpeg

Sure guys, 100 million dollars totally was raised by individuals so excited for Harris in less than 24 hours not that large donor groups had withheld / put their donations on freeze until Biden stepped down.

Piggy retweeted this and it’s amazing how they don’t know what they want - one minute anyone who said Biden should step down is an evil traitor piece of shit but he does and now it’s WHY HAVENT YOU GIVEN MONEY?!?! When rich white men money is why they got over 100 million.
IMG_4113.jpeg

This made me laugh - the crusty stewardess that always defends Pat and tells us she’s gonna get the rascals kicked off twitter proves once again she has poor reading skills.
IMG_4112.jpeg

Personally I hope this continues - democrats calling other democrats racist and evil for being rich white men who fund these campaigns while these bums would never give a cent to a campaign. These losers want to attack elite democrats and call them secret republicans? That will work out well!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What WOULD you give her credit for?
I gave her two credits and they’re not amazing, in fact they’re just the the bare minimums of her job:

1. Casting the most tie breaking votes in the Senate. Senate was 50/50 2021-2023 and a shit ton of the legislation Biden wanted passed wouldn’t have gone through without her vote. Its what shes supposed to do, and its not shocking the way she votes, but it makes her role more consequential than other VPs who never cast a tie breaking vote.

2. Simply being a woman. With Roe, Democrats have made it a huge issue for the 2024 campaign. Speaking that Biden is an old Irish catholic and can’t even say the word “abortion”, Harris has been pretty necessary to get that point across FOR Biden. Again, the bare minimum of her job.

But you’re also asking what credit to give to a VP when generally they hold no water.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
No i’m saying she can’t be singlehandedly blamed for not fixing the border, the same way that if it WERE fixed she shouldn’t singlehandedly get credit for that…
I see what you mean here. It was a shit pile going back to W and before. So it still being fucked up can't be laid at one person's feet.

Like in the show In the thick of it. DoSAC is a total shit show so neither party calls it out because then they'd be expected to fix it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I gave her two credits and they’re not amazing, in fact they’re just the the bare minimums of her job:

1. Casting the most tie breaking votes in the Senate. Senate was 50/50 2021-2023 and a shit ton of the legislation Biden wanted passed wouldn’t have gone through without her vote. Its what shes supposed to do, and its not shocking the way she votes, but it makes her role more consequential than other VPs who never cast a tie breaking vote.

2. Simply being a woman. With Roe, Democrats have made it a huge issue for the 2024 campaign. Speaking that Biden is an old Irish catholic and can’t even say the word “abortion”, Harris has been pretty necessary to get that point across FOR Biden. Again, the bare minimum of her job.

But you’re also asking what credit to give to a VP when generally they hold no water.
To me VP’s that are given responsibilities is like when the First Lady has a “cause” - everyone smiles like they did something and nobody criticizes them if they fail. Remember Michelle Obama was gonna end childhood obesity? Same as putting Kamala in charge or Border Security or Pence in charge of Covid task force.