Pig meltdown incoming

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
He's perfect.

1000001469.png

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
Does losing a lawsuit that was funded from the outside and still losing and paying $80K to the person you were trying to sue count as "humiliating"? :unsure:

When you consider he spent $80k on top of the other $100k already given to him by the SFWA, which was in addition to the two payments of $5k each he made to reinstate his twitter account, he's closing in on a quarter of a million dollars down the fucking shitter.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
When you consider he spent $80k on top of the other $100k already given to him by the SFWA, which was in addition to the two payments of $5k each he made to reinstate his twitter account, he's closing in on a quarter of a million dollars down the fucking shitter.
And still more money than he’s ever spent on his own daughter…. Don’t worry I’m sure he’ll break that prop out now that a woman is running for president again. It’s not like he’s involved in her life or anything.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Lol like when Obama killed an American Citizen with a drone strike? Or the innocent civilians that died due to drone strikes? Or weaponizing the IRS to go after conservative groups? That Benghazi thing. FFS these faggots live in their own reality. I’m pretty sure he had a bunch of other shit that went down under Obamas watch that they ignore.
The FISA warrants to spy on Trump, whatever happened there....

NigelCumia

Wrong little baby child…

View attachment 212450
Its one poll but consider this. The public has been exposed to Biden for the last 4 years and he polls terribly. Thats his ceiling. The public doesn’t even know what Kamala does and she polls better than Biden. Thats her floor and she can go up from there.
Are you fucking kidding me? What about Kamala Harris leads you to believe 'the public is going to love her!" Her throwing the book at people for minor drug offenses? Her sleeping her way into her first government job? The nervous uncontrollable laughter?

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He’s just obviously uninformed. Go outside the twittersphere Pat. Those 90 million $ in donations that Dems were holding back until Biden dropped out? Not only is it going to Kamala now, but it increased to 150 million. Abigail Disney was withholding a shit ton of money and just gave it to Kamala + endorsed her. Actblue raised over 50 million $ in small individual donations …in one day. Because Kamala became the nominee.

Part of the reason Biden dropped out was because his team finally came to him with real numbers that showed his campaign was set to pull in something like 25 million in July when they pulled in 50+ million in June. Thats after they had just outspent the shit out of Trump. DEY NEEDED DUH MONEY!! OOOOH!

Edit: I’ve only seen one donor and unhappy and it’s John Morgan. He said he’s not going to fundraise for Kamala because he doesn’t like her and would have preferred and open nom…yet is still voting for her.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Are you fucking kidding me? What about Kamala Harris leads you to believe 'the public is going to love her!" Her throwing the book at people for minor drug offenses? Her sleeping her way into her first government job? The nervous uncontrollable laughter?
You’re confusing “She’s a better candidate than Biden” with “She’s a good candidate”. In any other world she’s no one’s 1st pick. But considering she polls better than Biden and seemingly isn’t addled with dementia, she’s a better candidate.

She was also put in charge of the border and that’s a mess.
I put this on Biden more than her. How the fuck is a VP supposed to fix the border?