Pat's interview on "Rizzo & Jeff"

G

Checked his Amazon rankings and it doesn't look like those books are flying out of the warehouse or being downloaded to Kindles. I think the best ranking I saw out of all the books I checked was somewhere around 250,000. For comparison, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell from Tucker Max was in the tens of thousands for both Kindle and Paperback.

G

This is retarded. Now we're not Norm fans, we're "white supremacists", he's "in the middle" politically. He also said it was 3 armed responses and these two retards are not even questioning this.

It's attempted murder, because somebody died this way, so driving is attempted murder? He could have a hammer and get shot. Say naked again faggot. Sorry for the stream of consciousness but insanity is hard to keep up with.
We’re not doing the best job delivering for our side, are we? And by that I mean sending other brothamen random links to do my work for me, drinking myself to sleep and forgetting about the entire thing.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
“These are a bunch of avowed white supremacists.”

The avowed white supremacists:
6994F1F5-8600-4BB5-AAE8-DB2B0925C752.jpeg

4DB4A685-4B11-412E-B5BF-FBB6A54EBF9E.jpeg

Harry Powell

@Harry Kilmer oh God... You're not a fan of those loads, are you?

The American fan has gone on about them for YEARS with how much they sucked - said he held a grudge for them getting Drew and Mike taken off the air (who I've listened to a bit, they weren't bad). I figured how awful could they be, so I tried them out, and... He wasn't wrong.

What is with the constant forced fucking laughter? I lived in Edinburgh, who are world renowned assholes - shit like this would've been dragged through the streets like Mussolini.

I mean, you do you, brotherman, but even Bob and Tom were better than what I happened to hear.
I miss the era ray. I’m not listening to any of these faggots.

If you look at my exact quote I even hated it at the time. But there was something comforting about spinning through the dial and hearing retarded and gay shock jocks. Maybe I just miss my youth.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I miss the era ray. I’m not listening to any of these faggots.

If you look at my exact quote I even hated it at the time. But there was something comforting about spinning through the dial and hearing retarded and gay shock jocks. Maybe I just miss my youth.

I'm not from your neck of the woods, Lad, and we sure never had anything like what you had when I was growing up. They'd have been stockaded and stoned at the time. But I can tell you, from the many shows I've discovered - even the shit, which there was plenty of - I appreciated the humour and effort.

I enjoy Old Stern, with Jackie and Billy. I love O&A when the comics were on, because you certainly didn't get much quality without them. ANY Ron and Fez works for me, but I learn towards satellite. The American Fan turned me on to Drew and Mike, which gave me quite an understanding of his Midwestern upbringing. I even enjoyed some Don and Mike, Bob and Tom - my hard drive is full of this stuff.

So I don't mean to be too harsh on your memories, I just know those two are still around, and something about that really, really bothers me.