• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
doesn't dan have to be served for something like this?
Not into anal but I don’t think so for the original order. Probably not until the hearing they would have had if it got granted. That’s how it went down for @chewtoycock , he didn’t even know he had an order out on himself until I posted it here and he never got served until he showed up to the hearing.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
doesn't dan have to be served for something like this?
No but Pat did.

pancakes-prince.gif

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
tbh Pat getting laughed out of court this quickly is a massive L for us because his second, better injunction hearing would've been amazing contet for our amusement
Yeah exactly. This is hilarious but I was disappointed when I saw it was already rejected. Maybe he’ll fix whatever was wrong with it and try again.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Oh you don't think she bought it and it was the owners? I have no idea how that shit works as I never really stay in Airbnbs. I'm a hotel guy.
Sometimes other renters leave stuff behind, but there is no expectation of food in the fridge from the owners. Their only obligation is to clean out any of the crap no one else would want.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Not into anal but I don’t think so for the original order. Probably not until the hearing they would have had if it got granted. That’s how it went down for @chewtoycock , he didn’t even know he had an order out on himself until I posted it here and he never got served until he showed up to the hearing.
He definitely has to be served for anything to proceed. You can file an order on anything.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
THIS TIME even ONLY HAVING PATRICK'S VERSION they denied the INITIAL STEP

Considering (as mentioned) most TROs get automatically granted, whatever he said to the judge must have been unfathomably retarded.

Pat did NOT say "Dan talks about me endlessly online, he's obsessed with reveling in my misery, and has come to Milwaukee from Boston twice to make content humiliating me and to see me in person." - that would've gotten it granted (bda situation).

He must've literally cried about Felony Toilet Impersonation or something equally hilarious. After saying Dan was Munich Enjoyer I cannot wait to see what went down. I'd personally wager that the judge was initially on Pat's side, but then made the mistake of asking him a basic fucking question like "have you tried not watching his twitter 24/7?" and got brutally childed by ol' Ricky.