• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL

Pat you lose at everything!

jesus-christ.gif

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Fucking piece of shit. That’s food for the next fucker who stays there. Literally forcing the owner to stock up. A fucking bum. And you know she didn’t feed any homeless people. She stuffed them in her cooch and took them back to that shit smelling island shes refuging in.
Oh you don't think she bought it and it was the owners? I have no idea how that shit works as I never really stay in Airbnbs. I'm a hotel guy.

• Deleted by Toothless Enthusiast
Show…

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
And as far as I know he doesn’t text Patrick.
Dan did text Patrick a few times in the early days of NPS asking him to come on da show. Allegedly.
I wonder how disappointed Niki is every time he starts running his dick licker about filing something new at the courthouse
Doubtful. We all know that Niki is almost as dumb and delusional as her husband.