• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
why just now if he has had Dan's dox for ages? I wonder if Pat's "smoking gun" was the Kindle gift from the last NPS

JUDGE CHILD HE GIFTED ME AN EBOOK... MENACINGLY

piggy is so stupid I can see him including the existence of NPS on the filing, which would make any judge immediately suspicious of Pig using the court to silence someone's speech.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-156-2023-CV007069-Case-Details-in-Milwaukee-County-wcca-wicourts-gov.jpg
Nigga takes L's like it's his fucking job.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
Considering (as mentioned) most TROs get automatically granted, whatever he said to the judge must have been unfathomably retarded.

Pat did NOT say "Dan talks about me endlessly online, he's obsessed with reveling in my misery, and has come to Milwaukee from Boston twice to make content humiliating me and to see me in person." - that would've gotten it granted (bda situation).

He must've literally cried about Felony Toilet Impersonation or something equally hilarious. After saying Dan was Munich Enjoyer I cannot wait to see what went down. I'd personally wager that the judge was initially on Pat's side, but then made the mistake of asking him a basic fucking question like "have you tried not watching his twitter 24/7?" and got brutally childed by ol' Ricky.
Do you think he used his not closing out bars because he's not 25 anymore quip? Surely that would have charmed the Judge into giving Rick anything he demands.

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…