• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
5 Sinks, 2 court wins, 9/10 wife. Everything's coming up Dan!
I'm closing in on 1k subscribers and then can get monetization, Trammellster. That's where the sky is the limit.

Flava Flav has been thinking about doing her on show on the custodial arts. We were spitballing titles for it.

We settled on "Nice Poocast, Stupid."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
to put into perspective how big of an L this is, the BDA initial TRO got auto-granted when Pat filed a simple 1-page form
View attachment 153218

that basically gets auto-granted and it's valid for a couple of weeks. Then the hearing is held to see if it needs extending (an injunction) or dismissed.

THIS TIME even ONLY HAVING PATRICK'S VERSION they denied the INITIAL STEP
Pat thought he could get Dan into a courtroom like BDA and he could plead his case. He knew Dan would show up if there was a court date. Pat was not expecting to get shot down immediately.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What was the first L he had today?
I'm considering losing back to back attempts at a RO as two separate losses since a De Novo hearing means a second judge had to look at the evidence and rule independently of the original denial. The thought of how much he must have been sperging out demanding an appeal and then immediately being denied again has almost made me cum in my pants.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
Has Patrick ever succeeded at anything in his life? I’m seriously trying to think of just one thing
He’s the greatest LOLCOW of all time!!

This is what he will be remembered for.

If he ever passes away, I’d take a picture of myself at his tombstone.

I bet it would say, “No, child, I didn’t die. Those are your delusions.”

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-156-2023-CV007069-Case-Details-in-Milwaukee-County-wcca-wicourts-gov.jpg
“Court holds colloquy with petitioner”

:colin_sm:It’s nice being held. Right, gang?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm considering losing back to back attempts at a RO as two separate losses since a De Novo hearing means a second judge had to look at the evidence and rule independently of the original denial. The thought of how much he must have been sperging out demanding an appeal and then immediately being denied again has almost made me cum in my pants.

Please consider the hopium he was inhaling in between the first and second judge. He just needs to find the one judge in Milwaukee that will take him at his word and not need evidence.