• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
The clerks all know Dan by name now.
I hope he's greasing them with gift cards.
Screenshot-from-2023-09-22-05-48-43.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat eating Ls is beyond parody at this point.

Come on, Pat. Get some new material, the joke's beginning to wear thin.
Pretty sure he has never won in court and he has been in court a bunch of times. I think being able to leave the fence the way it is might be his only "win" but that wasnt even court.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Likely scenario: Pig gave Dan's info to his FBI and MPD contacts while sputtering about Dan being at the courthouse and told them, "Here's where you can find him!" They responded with fuck off, don't care, whatever.

Failing that, he opted for a restraining order request. Now that that's failed, what's next? Suing Dan for defamation and harassment? Good luck with that, Piggy!

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
Suing Dan for defamation and harassment? Good luck with that, Piggy!
The restraining order is a legal remedy for harassment. Since it was denied, twice, there is no suing for harassment that he could win.

Defamation would be really dumb for him to try. First, you'll never win a pro se with defamation because the laws around it are so complex. Therefore, Patrick will probably try to hire a lawyer to sue Dan for defamation but I don't see it going anywhere as he cannot afford a lawyer, and any lawyer doing defamation will require quite the retainer.

The only way at this point Patrick could win would be to lose weight and get in shape, quit drinking, reach out to have a relationship with his daughter, and get back to work.

So yeah, he's fucked.

G

Likely scenario: Pig gave Dan's info to his FBI and MPD contacts while sputtering about Dan being at the courthouse and told them, "Here's where you can find him!" They responded with fuck off, don't care, whatever.

Failing that, he opted for a restraining order request. Now that that's failed, what's next? Suing Dan for defamation and harassment? Good luck with that, Piggy!
His most "damning" piece of evidence is the video Dan made walking past his house to the tune of "Somebody's watching me", which in the absence of any kind of threats coming from DAN (not anybody else) is not even remotely actionable.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout

He's stated several times they've told him unless something serious or dangerous happens, they're not going to go hunting down people for calling him a pig online. Of course he turns it into "They won't intervene until someone is MURDERED" which I'm sure endears him to the long suffering public servants he thinks exist to protect his feelings, just like his media campaign of "Milwaukee PD are morons trying to kill us" did.

He definitely gave them every bit of Jackie faildox and they said Okay sir, thanks, we'll pass that along and then tossed it on the pile of documents he sends them every week and insists they're all felonies.