• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

G

Sept 20 was also his new tweet record.
Screenshot-from-2023-09-22-11-04-50.png

Not counting the 12 tweets he posted just after midnight that's 29.4 tweets per hour in a 12.5 hour period as he spent the day in court.
That is an absolutely staggering amount of tweets in a single day.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He still hasn’t xeeted about it yet to correcT the record, reckon we’ll get a Prongay-esque thread filled with drunken typos?

Writers are on fire this season.
What's going to be better?
  • The original petition
  • The complaint against the decision
  • The crafted xeet to explain why he isn't a fat loser and its all the courts fault.
We really are blessed, its like a mini 3 part episode arc while we wait for Gibbers to drop the cali bomb

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's stated several times they've told him unless something serious or dangerous happens, they're not going to go hunting down people for calling him a pig online. Of course he turns it into "They won't intervene until someone is MURDERED" which I'm sure endears him to the long suffering public servants he thinks exist to protect his feelings, just like his media campaign of "Milwaukee PD are morons trying to kill us" did.

He definitely gave them every bit of Jackie faildox and they said Okay sir, thanks, we'll pass that along and then tossed it on the pile of documents he sends them every week and insists they're all felonies.
Oh I really hope he played the Gibney3 card during his restraining order request.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Writers are on fire this season.
What's going to be better?
  • The original petition
  • The complaint against the decision
  • The crafted xeet to explain why he isn't a fat loser and its all the courts fault.
We really are blessed, its like a mini 3 part episode arc while we wait for Gibbers to drop the cali bomb
Hopefully it’s followed up with another episode from Javier. I reached out to him after the failed Prongay dox and he respectfully said he’s taking a break from the story but to keep him updated. I think once we have the transcripts and/or audio then part 5 is practically guaranteed.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Hopefully it’s followed up with another episode from Javier. I reached out to him after the failed Prongay dox and he respectfully said he’s taking a break from the story but to keep him updated. I think once we have the transcripts and/or audio then part 5 is practically guaranteed.
Faaaaawk I don't think my ribs will be able to handle it if a follow-up drops just as the Cali debt gets domesticated.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Respectfully, fuck HAvier for that. We don’t get breaks. Pat is practically a paper route.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
FAAAAWK how did I miss this until now??

Jesus Christ man, does this fucking pig person ever stop taking Ls? His life has just been 5 years of non-stop humiliation since norm/11. Take a day off already, would ya pig?? (I mean from being humiliated. Obviously you don't have a job. Fat cunt.)