• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

G

Pat filing requesting the De Novo hearing
View attachment 153581

that exaggerated arch on the "P" for Patrick looks awfully familiar

View attachment 153583View attachment 153584

or the "D" from Daniel
I maintain the theory that either Niki did the vandalism, or Fatrick did it with his non-dominant hand. There are plenty of known Fatrick handwriting samples where the letters are totally different, and even a retard like him would know to switch up his handwriting, especially since he reported it to the police.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I maintain the theory that either Niki did the vandalism, or Fatrick did it with his non-dominant hand. There are plenty of known Fatrick handwriting samples where the letters are totally different, and even a retard like him would know to switch up his handwriting, especially since he reported it to the police.
No way, the K is totally unique and 100% Pat unless Niki is framing him

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
  • Deleted by Kim_Jong_Poon_
Show…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
6390643E-8872-4181-8804-6505B6E1F3CC.jpeg

Forum Clout
  • Deleted by Kim_Jong_Poon_
Show…

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
There is zero chance he didn't submit "evidence" with the filing.
Have faith funster, Pat will always do da bit
It'll be CCTV footage of "Dan" sporting his flamingos shirt and carrying a briefcase of fake dog poop as he bangs on Pat's front door, demanding that he appears on a special six hour NPS livestream.