• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
how the FUCK does he not get tired of writing the same FUCKING thing everyday. thousands of xeets over months. verbatim.
He has to search "@stealthygeek" on a burner account and sort by latest xeets, then go to his main, @ the stlaker, and correcT the record.
it's not even mental illness. Rick is broken. A broken, sick, gay man.

View attachment 153731
View attachment 153732View attachment 153733View attachment 153734View attachment 153735

View attachment 153736

View attachment 153737

View attachment 153738

View attachment 153739View attachment 153740
What is that, a few hundred words? He could have had a Tranny Tim sequel out by now. It would basically be Tiny Tim hunts down the Maga republican Boody Mooliani who wouldn't let him use the bathroom that matches his feelings. Eric Hildeman jerked off in all the right places.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
how the FUCK does he not get tired of writing the same FUCKING thing everyday. thousands of xeets over months. verbatim.
He has to search "@stealthygeek" on a burner account and sort by latest xeets, then go to his main, @ the stlaker, and correcT the record.

View attachment 153731
View attachment 153732View attachment 153733View attachment 153734View attachment 153735

View attachment 153736

View attachment 153737

View attachment 153738

Indian Pat / @bollygeek caused my ribs to go into convulsions.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

View attachment 153731

View attachment 153736

View attachment 153737

View attachment 153738

Unironically and with no sarcasm, that is “all work and no play makes [Pat] a dull boy” levels of insanity.

MeridiaN

Forum Clout
When you look at how he spends all day every day going out of his way to engage with people on twitter like this, it's really mind blowing that he can't take a single day to take a step back and evaluate what his life has become.

If he really wanted all this to stop, he wouldn't continue the stlaker-childing that fuels it. Is he really dumb enough to not realize that his strategy isn't working, or does he keep it going because that's the only way he can ever get attention- by being an internet laughing stock? Maybe the alternative of being just another fat, stupid asshole in Milwaukee is a worse fate than being a perma-victim?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
When you look at how he spends all day every day going out of his way to engage with people on twitter like this, it's really mind blowing that he can't take a single day to take a step back and evaluate what his life has become.

If he really wanted all this to stop, he wouldn't continue the stlaker-childing that fuels it. Is he really dumb enough to not realize that his strategy isn't working, or does he keep it going because that's the only way he can ever get attention- by being an internet laughing stock? Maybe the alternative of being just another fat, stupid asshole in Milwaukee is a worse fate than being a perma-victim?
He can’t give up X because he is addicted. But he also can’t use X without correcTing the record endlessly. On top of that pickle, he’s an alcoholic, unemployed, obese, bitter, rageful, poor, ugly, middle-aged retard whose child lives an hour away from him but doesn’t know what he looks like.

I’m having my monthly moment of pity.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout

View attachment 153731

View attachment 153736

View attachment 153737

View attachment 153738

I think the fact that his varsity brother is exposing this to everyone is the thing that really grinds his gears.

Forum Clout
I think the fact that his varsity brother is exposing this to everyone is the thing that really grinds his gears.
SmartSelect_20230418-070920_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20230103-211642_Google.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Ok, lets look at some shit I copy and pasted from a law site about Wisconsin restraining orders:

• What acts are prohibited? The scope of a harassment restraining order is broader than a domestic abuse restraining order, and protects the victim against abuse; sexual assault; stalking; striking, shoving, kicking or otherwise subjecting another person to physical contact; attempting or threatening to abuse, sexually assault, stalk, or subject another to physical contact; or a repeated course of conduct or series of acts which harass or intimidate another person and which serve no valid purpose. The court may also make a determination prohibiting the abuser from having a gun, or from approaching the victim’s residence or a place temporarily occupied by the victim.

The only thing this would stop Dan from doing is traveling to Hoolis or Pats house which he hasn’t done in like 2 years. And as far as I know he doesn’t text Patrick. Honestly the biggest threat Dan poses to Patrick isn’t “stalking” him or texting him, it’s doing NPS which is an entire show about Patrick. And even then a restraining order couldn’t do shit about it.
That last part is a bit vague. Allow me to clarify as a gun nut. Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, it’s illegal under Federal law for someone who’s currently under a restraining order to possess a firearm. So if Dan was served a restraining order, it would become illegal for him to possess a firearm until expiration of the order. However generally restraining orders that cross state lines and don’t include an intimate partner or an act of violence will be rejected about 99% of the time. It’s clear Pat can’t afford to talk to lawyers anymore. Fuck is he stupid.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

I will guess that he suffers from ocd along with his more obvious personality disorders.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
That last part is a bit vague. Allow me to clarify as a gun nut. Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, it’s illegal under Federal law for someone who’s currently under a restraining order to possess a firearm. So if Dan was served a restraining order, it would become illegal for him to possess a firearm until expiration of the order. However generally restraining orders that cross state lines and don’t include an intimate partner or an act of violence will be rejected about 99% of the time. It’s clear Pat can’t afford to talk to lawyers anymore. Fuck is he stupid.
I think in WI it's only if the injunction is granted but not during the TRO (good for 2 weeks). in the WI form the petitioner gets to choose too, not sure how this coexists with federal law:
1695682431898.png

I remember this because in the BDA case Pat requested BDA's guns not to be taken away, which IMO was an admission that the "fear for his safety" was bullshit

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’m really really enjoying that crossing state lines served Pat this loss. Very funny.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
I think in WI it's only if the injunction is granted but not during the TRO (good for 2 weeks). in the WI form the petitioner gets to choose too, not sure how this coexists with federal law:
View attachment 154293

I remember this because in the BDA case Pat requested BDA's guns not to be taken away, which IMO was an admission that the "fear for his safety" was bullshit
cause pat knows he should have been 5150d like 5 years ago.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
If after both results Pat didn't drop to his knees and break down crying in the courthouse there is something wrong with him its at that point
I've always imagined him behaving like frustrated Bobo and mumbling and whimpering the same thing repeatedly in an increasingly quieter tone.

And that's exactly what he did when he failed to get Dan arrested in court.