• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
THIS TIME even ONLY HAVING PATRICK'S VERSION they denied the INITIAL STEP
I imagine the courts have a record on this faggot and the fact that he tried to file a ridiculous restraining order once already and was denied. If they read Patricks version its guaranteed to have the same BS in the BDA case that got it denied then. “This person has been texting me, they went to Hoolis…no i have never met them except when they showed up to my public hearing.” Its almost the exact same thing. EXCEPT with BDA the mitigating factor was that he actually threatened Patrick to fight at Hoolis and showed up there. Dan hasn’t done even remotely the same thing so it looks like theres even less grounds to rule here.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Your 5 minute google law research is wrong and my 10 minute google law research is right. It doesn’t necessarily require a judge being unfair or biased. The simplest way to define it is a judge looking at the ruling without consulting previous judges rulings, which can be due to a number of things such as bias like you mentioned, but it doesn’t necessitate that.

It actually looks even worse. A judge denied him the restraining order yesterday. He asked a new judge to review it without considering the previous ruling and he too denied it…on the same day.

It's Patrick, so of course the first judge who denied the TRO was unfair and biased towards him. He knows all about his legal right to ask daddy for ice cream after mommy tells you no ice cream.

Forum Clout

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Fucking piece of shit. That’s food for the next fucker who stays there. Literally forcing the owner to stock up. A fucking bum. And you know she didn’t feed any homeless people. She stuffed them in her cooch and took them back to that shit smelling island shes refuging in.
I would never eat someone's leftovers at an AirBnB. Especially after reading about how long @brookeshields keeps his taco meat around for

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
But that sounds profoundly stupid. Why would you argue to a judge to restrain another man who lives 1,000 miles away you've never actually spoke face-to-face with?
Ok, lets look at some shit I copy and pasted from a law site about Wisconsin restraining orders:

• What acts are prohibited? The scope of a harassment restraining order is broader than a domestic abuse restraining order, and protects the victim against abuse; sexual assault; stalking; striking, shoving, kicking or otherwise subjecting another person to physical contact; attempting or threatening to abuse, sexually assault, stalk, or subject another to physical contact; or a repeated course of conduct or series of acts which harass or intimidate another person and which serve no valid purpose. The court may also make a determination prohibiting the abuser from having a gun, or from approaching the victim’s residence or a place temporarily occupied by the victim.

The only thing this would stop Dan from doing is traveling to Hoolis or Pats house which he hasn’t done in like 2 years. And as far as I know he doesn’t text Patrick. Honestly the biggest threat Dan poses to Patrick isn’t “stalking” him or texting him, it’s doing NPS which is an entire show about Patrick. And even then a restraining order couldn’t do shit about it.

Forum Clout
Ok, lets look at some shit I copy and pasted from a law site about Wisconsin restraining orders:

• What acts are prohibited? The scope of a harassment restraining order is broader than a domestic abuse restraining order, and protects the victim against abuse; sexual assault; stalking; striking, shoving, kicking or otherwise subjecting another person to physical contact; attempting or threatening to abuse, sexually assault, stalk, or subject another to physical contact; or a repeated course of conduct or series of acts which harass or intimidate another person and which serve no valid purpose. The court may also make a determination prohibiting the abuser from having a gun, or from approaching the victim’s residence or a place temporarily occupied by the victim.

The only thing this would stop Dan from doing is traveling to Hoolis or Pats house which he hasn’t done in like 2 years. And as far as I know he doesn’t text Patrick. Honestly the biggest threat Dan poses to Patrick isn’t “stalking” him or texting him, it’s doing NPS which is an entire show about Patrick. And even then a restraining order couldn’t do shit about it.
But that's gay as fuck. Is Rick a woman? Why not just ignore people and live your life?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
But that's gay as fuck. Is Rick a woman? Why not just ignore people and live your life?
Because he doesn’t give a fuck if Dan has any intention to visit him or not. He just wants a win in court and he’ll take anything he can get. He wanted to win by getting millions of dollars, the site shut down, and the info of every user, but he lost, so now he’s trying to win with impotent orders against individual “stalkers” who aren’t even part of this site anymore.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Because he doesn’t give a fuck if Dan has any intention to visit him or not. He just wants a win in court and he’ll take anything he can get. He wanted to win by getting millions of dollars, the site shut down, and the info of every user, but he lost, so now he’s trying to win with impotent orders against individual “stalkers” who aren’t even part of this site anymore.
Its also the same logic as his news interviews. I knew 1000% that Rick would use the fact that the news reported his story as credibility that his story was true and thus admissible in court. If he gets even ONE win against and individual “stlaker” he will try to parlay that into bigger action against the site itself.

“I was SWATted 42 time, see these news articles reporting on it for evidence”
“I’m being swatted by O&A, see the one restraining order I was granted for evidence”