• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

Forum Clout
Because he doesn’t give a fuck if Dan has any intention to visit him or not. He just wants a win in court and he’ll take anything he can get. He wanted to win by getting millions of dollars, the site shut down, and the info of every user, but he lost, so now he’s trying to win with impotent orders against individual “stalkers” who aren’t even part of this site anymore.
Thanks Sue. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole situation.

G

200 (1).gif

Come on Pat. Try it again with Gibney

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Why does Rick waste the courts time like this? There's nothing wrong with calling someone fat online, Rick. There are actual REAL WOMEN who need restraining orders from their domestic abusers and stalkers/murderers/rapists! Stop taking away resources from those WOMEN, PAT!!
Has there been a male guest on strictly stalking since him?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
to put into perspective how big of an L this is, the BDA initial TRO got auto-granted when Pat filed a simple 1-page form
View attachment 153218

that basically gets auto-granted and it's valid for a couple of weeks. Then the hearing is held to see if it needs extending (an injunction) or dismissed.

THIS TIME even ONLY HAVING PATRICK'S VERSION they denied the INITIAL STEP
WE NEED TRANSCRIPTS!!

I wonder what his reason was? This man showed up to my court hearing in the public gallery and watched me lose the case!! Then I had a bailiff walk me out because I didn't want him to attack me on the way out. Please help me, Judge child.

He's a walking L.