• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hinting at a lawsuit with leslie.

Forum Clout
Just one example: Pig repeatedly harassed Tomi Lahren on Twitter, and specifically endorsed the time someone threw a drink on her in public when she was just walking down the street with her mother.

Fucking pig trying to bring me out of retirement.
0d43edf7-8163-4422-8a20-ffa79a9ebc3b_text.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just one example: Pig repeatedly harassed Tomi Lahren on Twitter, and specifically endorsed the time someone threw a drink on her in public when she was just walking down the street with her mother.

Fucking pig trying to bring me out of retirement.
I think he also encouraged his following to harass any female politicians in restaurants since that was a thing for a short time. I’m sure a search of the word “Barbie” will bring up a long list of misogynistic / abusive tweets related to Republican women.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Woman Respecter also made fun of Sarah Huckabee Sanders' wonky eye over and over and over.

I actually thought about making my first ever bit (years after Norm/11) replacing all of the wonk-eye pics of Sanders in his tweets with pics of wonk-eye Cat Rambo, and seeing his cronies freak out and defend her, just to see if they'd memory-hole the entire thing when he revealed he was talking about some right-wing woman instead, but there's really no doubt when you think about it.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I think he also encouraged his following to harass any female politicians in restaurants since that was a thing for a short time. I’m sure a search of the word “Barbie” will bring up a long list of misogynistic / abusive tweets related to Republican women.
And "peroxide".

It's almost like he hates blondes for some reason... :colin_sm:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Woman Respecter also made fun of Sarah Huckabee Sander's wonky eye over and over and over.

I actually thought about making my first ever bit (years after Norm/11) replacing all of the wonk-eye pics of Sanders in his tweets with pics of wonk-eye Cat Rambo, and seeing his cronies freak out and defend her, just to see if they'd memory-hole the entire thing when he revealed he was talking about some right-wing woman instead, but there's really no doubt when you think about it.
Its so inconsistent because if you’re left or right and have retarded eyes you should be made fun of for it. But these people are so stuck in concepts of “good” and “bad” only the BAD people deserve to be made fun of for the traits that…good people also have? And if they didn’t know you were talking about a BAD person would be just as offended…?????

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Woman Respecter also made fun of Sarah Huckabee Sanders' wonky eye over and over and over.

I remember Tom Arnold went on Stern all TDS foaming at the mouth and went on a crazy rant that her wonky eye was actually a glass eye because her brother shot her in eye or something crazy and kept yelling LOOK IT UP! LOOK IT UP! And they told him they couldn’t find anything online to back up this up. It’s too much TDS for even Howard Stern. He was promoting that show VICE gave him that was in search of trump tapes that he claimed were real but never produced anything and was a giant flop like Al Capone’s empty vault.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He wrote an extensive Facebook post about hitting women in MAGA hats being OK. Then when people rightly called him out, he included it in his stand-up act sans the women part. "Is it still okay to punch Nazis?"
Ah yes - he used they “they were asking for it” because of how they were dressed. The worst part is the hypocrisy.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

You make em and I’m sure we can get our Reddit contacts to execute.

Forum Clout
I remember Tom Arnold went on Stern all TDS foaming at the mouth and went on a crazy rant that her wonky eye was actually a glass eye because her brother shot her in eye or something crazy and kept yelling LOOK IT UP! LOOK IT UP! And they told him they couldn’t find anything online to back up this up. It’s too much TDS for even Howard Stern. He was promoting that show VICE gave him that was in search of trump tapes that he claimed were real but never produced anything and was a giant flop like Al Capone’s empty vault.
MV5BNTI3NjRjODUtYmE1NC00MjlmLThhYTYtNzczNWRjNWJlZDMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE3MTA1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its so inconsistent because if you’re left or right and have retarded eyes you should be made fun of for it. But these people are so stuck in concepts of “good” and “bad” only the BAD people deserve to be made fun of for the traits that…good people also have? And if they didn’t know you were talking about a BAD person would be just as offended…?????
It’s like how democrats mocked Tim Scott’s teeth / gums yet if you mock big fat Stacey Abrams for her gap teeth you’re called an evil racist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I only mention this because lots of white liberals on social media were all laughing and saying all kinds of racist remarks recently about him and his teeth. It’s so funny how they claim to be so progressive and against racism until a black Republican is mentioned, then they go full Michael Richards at the Laugh Factory.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I only mention this because lots of white liberals on social media were all laughing and saying all kinds of racist remarks recently about him and his teeth. It’s so funny how they claim to be so progressive and against racism until a black Republican is mentioned, then they go full Michael Richards at the Laugh Factory.
Black people started using uncle tom to describe black republicans and its like, it’s shitty, but whatever. They’re black talking about black people. Then white liberals felt empowered to use it even though coming from a white person its straight up racist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Black people started using uncle tom to describe black republicans and its like, it’s shitty, but whatever. They’re black talking about black people. Then white liberals felt empowered to use it even though coming from a white person its straight up racist.
Not only that, white liberals LOVE to call Tim Scott “Uncle Tim” to the point it trends on twitter. It’s always funny how you KNOW the types that claim to be anti racist with #BLM on their profile really want to call Tim Scott, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, etc N persons on social media. You know they do behind closed doors.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Made me remember this.