• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hinting at a lawsuit with leslie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The toilet saying, “I may be a toilet but I know my rights!” when Pat tells it it’s going to prison without trial is a very good recurring bit.
I’m glad people find the toilet account funny, it’s my major contribution to this crazy saga. Im actually shocked after two years only one time did I have to delete a tweet or be locked out because I tweeted that I was so tired of hearing Pat talking about his tiny penis so much on twitter and that I wish he would stop talking about his puny pecker.

That means Pat and his ballwashers have been reporting the account for over two years and only 1 tweet actually crossed the line.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He wasn't even tagged in this. His entire "I'm being stalked" collapses because he actively seeks out it and engages. Leslie should call him stlaker child

Capture.PNG

G

Heres the thing: If you talk to genuine retarded leftists, and they say something racist, and you go “Thats racist.”, you MAY face a little bit of a pushback simply because of how bad the connotation of being racist has become. But if you explain to them “No, thats still a microaggression, do better” or some shit, they can come back to you and go “Yeah I was wrong i’ll do better.”

Why?

They’re not massive egotists. They may be retarded but they’re not literally INSANE. Pat is a narcissist and incapable of self reflection. He’s incapable of even hearing any criticism that would PRODUCE self reflection. The reason lefties hold such anti-racist or pro-women beliefs is because, whether you think it is right or wrong, they hold an abundance of empathy. When you tell a leftie to “do better” they want to genuinely be better so they can be nicer to everyone. Rick has none. Telling him to do better might as well be tantamount to telling him to hang himself. Theres no way for him to be better because he’s just the best. And the only reason you’re taking what he’s saying as X or Y is because, well, you’re just stupid. I’m sorry you’re not as smart as him.
Youre doing that thing with your mouth

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Sewer mouth Shane has been fighting again - Leslie said he belongs in a kennel which gave me a good laugh
View attachment 187381
Fuckhole? Dude…he says some disturbing shit

Also funny - if Shane attacks you and calls you all kinds of nasty names he cries you’re “abusing a child rape victim”

Just when you thought Pat was the biggest cry bully - shit head Shane comes in with the one-up.

Leslie with a bat to my ribs here. Snot miner, kennel

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Ally Pat in all his glory:

"College Student Ruthlessly Harassed For Saying She Fears Expressing Conservative Views"

5a690039567b289266e47391868e3989.jpg

Daily-Caller-Tomlinson-620x947.png

Purriod!
He should really get his teeth kicked in at some point-