• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hinting at a lawsuit with leslie.

G

Its so inconsistent because if you’re left or right and have retarded eyes you should be made fun of for it. But these people are so stuck in concepts of “good” and “bad” only the BAD people deserve to be made fun of for the traits that…good people also have? And if they didn’t know you were talking about a BAD person would be just as offended…?????
This is why the balance online skews right. The right is less likely to get offended so they can freely use insults. The left has to look both ways before they speak.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
View attachment 187551
View attachment 187552

Pat being sexist and mansplaining that he isn't sexist back in 2018

View attachment 187555

His "point" was to make a crass joke about how women's only value is in their physical attractiveness.

It's incredible how tone deaf he is to women's issues and the systematic sexism they face in society. Even if he somehow considers himself an 'ally' to women, he certainly is very reluctant to face his own internalized misogyny.

It's reminiscent of the comedians who will say something like "A friend of mine told me this joke" and then make a horrific racist joke against a marginalized people. Of course, they have pre-prepared an exit strategy "No, it was my FRIEND who made the joke!" But nobody who is familiar with systemic white supremacy will buy that. We know what you're trying to do.

Another classic example:

1710275516967.png

How many rape victims have heard that?

How many women who have strived to break into male-dominated industries have heard that?

How many trans women have heard that?

Of course, Patrick can always turn to childish excuses "Well, she started it!" but as an author he seems incredibly snow-blind to the kind of language he uses. There's no smoke without fire and there's no sexism-adjacent language used without a white cis male who needs to make amends for the decades of privilege he has enjoyed at the detriment to marginalized people.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Ally Pat in all his glory:

"College Student Ruthlessly Harassed For Saying She Fears Expressing Conservative Views"

A Republican college student was recently attacked on Twitter when she expressed her fear of “being stereotyped or labeled negatively” for voicing conservative opinions.
As a Republican in college, I am genuinely afraid to speak about my conservative views in fear of being stereotyped or labeled negatively
— Michelle Shampton (@michelle_sham) March 17, 2017
Among the Bowie State University student’s fiercest critics was Patrick S. Tomlinson, a contributor to The Hill and self-described “comic,” who replied that his LGBT friends fear getting murdered by Republicans.

5a690039567b289266e47391868e3989.jpg

Daily-Caller-Tomlinson-620x947.png

Purriod!

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

"College Student Ruthlessly Harassed For Saying She Fears Expressing Conservative Views"

Purriod!

I can't say this enough - I am so glad his life is shit.

Forum Clout

Purriod!
I fear being murdered by Patrick S Tomlinson.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Shane Noakes can't win a defamation case because he makes himself look worse than anyone else ever could. Oh and he is literally broke, what damages can you prove when you live on govt assistance?
Shane Nokes defamation checklist
Rotten teeth from Mountain Dew
Butterknife in the Butt (funnier honestly than probably anything we could’ve made up)
Fat bitch with a gunt
Calls himself Daddy Cumcannon
Acts like a bitch online
Not an esteemed retiree of Microsoft

Covers everything we’ve ever wrote about that fat unhygienic cunt.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Two years later and Pat is still fighting with his toilet. I thought at most he would stop after a week interacting with an account that pretends (impersonates as he claims) to be his toilet but here we are.
View attachment 187687
Out of curiosity, how many times in 2 years has Pat told his toilet it’s going to prison. I mean if I was a toilet and that fat tub of goo was sitting on me, I’d wanna go to prison too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity, how many times in 2 years has Pat told his toilet it’s going to prison. I mean if I was a toilet and that fat tub of goo was sitting on me, I’d wanna go to prison too.
I talked to a lawyer and was told even if I did any of the crimes Pat claims I wouldn’t see any prison time due to having “served time” for the stress and agony of being Pats toilet. Prison would be a vacation compared to having to be pats toilet so I’ve already done my time.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I talked to a lawyer and was told even if I did any of the crimes Pat claims I wouldn’t see any prison time due to having “served time” for the stress and agony of being Pats toilet. Prison would be a vacation compared to having to be pats toilet so I’ve already done my time.
The toilet saying, “I may be a toilet but I know my rights!” when Pat tells it it’s going to prison without trial is a very good recurring bit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
he certainly is very reluctant to face his own internalized misogyny.
Heres the thing: If you talk to genuine retarded leftists, and they say something racist, and you go “Thats racist.”, you MAY face a little bit of a pushback simply because of how bad the connotation of being racist has become. But if you explain to them “No, thats still a microaggression, do better” or some shit, they can come back to you and go “Yeah I was wrong i’ll do better.”

Why?

They’re not massive egotists. They may be retarded but they’re not literally INSANE. Pat is a narcissist and incapable of self reflection. He’s incapable of even hearing any criticism that would PRODUCE self reflection. The reason lefties hold such anti-racist or pro-women beliefs is because, whether you think it is right or wrong, they hold an abundance of empathy. When you tell a leftie to “do better” they want to genuinely be better so they can be nicer to everyone. Rick has none. Telling him to do better might as well be tantamount to telling him to hang himself. Theres no way for him to be better because he’s just the best. And the only reason you’re taking what he’s saying as X or Y is because, well, you’re just stupid. I’m sorry you’re not as smart as him.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/college-student-ruthlessly-harassed-saying-fears-expressing-conservative-views/[/URL]

Purriod!
Of cpurse you don't
WOW does he deserve what's happening! "Gee, why might that be, you fucking moron?"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Heres the thing: If you talk to genuine retarded leftists, and they say something racist, and you go “Thats racist.”, you MAY face a little bit of a pushback simply because of how bad the connotation of being racist has become. But if you explain to them “No, thats still a microaggression, do better” or some shit, they can come back to you and go “Yeah I was wrong i’ll do better.”

Why?

They’re not massive egotists. They may be retarded but they’re not literally INSANE. Pat is a narcissist and incapable of self reflection. He’s incapable of even hearing any criticism that would PRODUCE self reflection. The reason lefties hold such anti-racist or pro-women beliefs is because, whether you think it is right or wrong, they hold an abundance of empathy. When you tell a leftie to “do better” they want to genuinely be better so they can be nicer to everyone. Rick has none. Telling him to do better might as well be tantamount to telling him to hang himself. Theres no way for him to be better because he’s just the best. And the only reason you’re taking what he’s saying as X or Y is because, well, you’re just stupid. I’m sorry you’re not as smart as him.
Child, they are literally insane. Do better.