• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hinting at a lawsuit with leslie.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
'This is your lasT chance, Leslie.'

Who does he think falls for this shit expect for the half a dozen other retarded fatso's that orbit him?
He has literally no chance of having any effect on Leslie. She's co owns a publishing house. There's never going to be any shortage of unpublished authors submitting books to her. Even if suddenly her submissions dropped 25 percent it wouldn't noticeably reduce her workload and most of it will end up in the slush pile anyways. These losers don't realize she doesn't need loser wannabe authors, they need her and are just reducing their own odds if success by submitting to fewer places.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Oh Brad!

IMG_6104.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If there's any chance this fat Midwest cunt sues this lovely lass, I will talk with my lawyers about trying to support her defense anonymously.

I probably can't pull the anon part off, so I'm speaking out of my ass. But it's the thought that counts, right?

See that Patrick? I can say words that mean nothing, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
After getting pushback on his misogynistic tweets to Leslie yesterday, today Pat's telling men to shut their mouths, a transparent and poor attempt at signaling he "actually says this to everyone."

"Why us" indeed...

View attachment 187516
And Pat tells media outlets he only gets messed with by people because he didn’t find norm funny and nothing else.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
This fat tard was so impressed with this selfie that he didn't notice the bottle of cleaning fluuuuid behind his autistic thumb-head which draws more attention to it. His teeth are probably as fucked up as the obese Section 8 "PDX" faggot's horror mouth.

Edit: Here's the wife. I don't understand why morons post threats and shit like this on social media and don't have enough sense to leave their families off their accounts to save them from ridicule. View attachment 187428
DAMN this bitch is YOKED what's her bicep routine?