• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hinting at a lawsuit with leslie.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I’ve always been baffled by Pats LGBTQ+ ally ship, because he’s quick to homophobically imply someone’s gay when they get the best of him. It’s really confounding to me how an “ally” is such a homophobe.

Search your heart, UAC, the answer is there. Deep down, you know liberals are as disgusted by gays as conservatives, but have to pander to them for votes and to look progressive.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Now Shane is threatening lawsuits
View attachment 187382
I know you’re here reading this you fat tub of useless shit. You get dental work done at a homeless shelter and beg for rent money online. You aren’t suing anyone you fat, broke, faggot.

Now go post your decade old employee badge and health insurance card again so we can all have a good laugh. Microsoft employs 221,000 people. It’s not some exclusive club, stupid, and we know they don’t give all those people lawyers for personal lawsuits. Especially a decade+ after you were laid off.

You’re not retired or else you’d have benefits.

IMG_6180.jpeg

Forum Clout
Badger and Leslie dunking on this faggot.

View attachment 187420
View attachment 187421
This fat tard was so impressed with this selfie that he didn't notice the bottle of cleaning fluuuuid behind his autistic thumb-head which draws more attention to it. His teeth are probably as fucked up as the obese Section 8 "PDX" faggot's horror mouth.

Edit: Here's the wife. I don't understand why morons post threats and shit like this on social media and don't have enough sense to leave their families off their accounts to save them from ridicule.
20240311_205009.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
He plagiarised that stupid fucking picture of a bar at TGIF restaurant or something, memba? He just wholesale uploaded it with some stupid caption like Tgif now serves buckets of margaritas or something. Fuck me someone find it, he got called out and linked to the original tweet he stole it from without giving credit

Forum Clout
He plagiarised that stupid fucking picture of a bar at TGIF restaurant or something, memba? He just wholesale uploaded it with some stupid caption like Tgif now serves buckets of margaritas or something. Fuck me someone find it, he got called out and linked to the original tweet he stole it from without giving credit
This. Someone pls find the original.
GIeLC_SWEAAnSZY.jpeg