Patrick got triggered/jealous of that picture of 2 highschoolers kissing again, reposts his cope word-for-word

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He was adamantly against our trolling and was purely interested in examining Pat's case from a legal standpoint regarding first amendment rights.

Of course Patrick called him a criminal cyberatalker and acted, well exactly like he always does, a huge fat cunt and now Mike's all in wit da hate
Mike was the most neutral person in the whole situation and explained in detail and in the nicest way possible even though he doesn’t agree with Pat losing his lawsuit it was protected under freedom of speech (kind of like what the judge said in the CA hearing) and Pat of course couldn’t handle ANYONE like that so he called Mike a child and recently even said he’s a cyber stlaker under investigation for multiple crimes with zero proof of said claims. Mike even asked him to explain what crimes he’s guilty of to which Pat said something stupid like “All of them, stlaker” and now Mike understands why Pat gets so much shit. He was not the type to be a ballwasher like that idiot Hilde and Pat got angry.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Who the fuck even thinks like this? It is two high schoolers who are in love and this middle aged creep is like "enjoy this while it lasts, because this is your peak and you will be miserable in a few years".

How does a 42 year old man harbor this much ill will for two teenagers he has never met that he knows nothing about? What a weird loser.

Also, why does he always capitalize "High School"? It's not a proper noun. I'd cut him some slack since he's not a professional writer, but this is a pretty basic mistake.
It really shows the mentally of the average twitter user, a bitter loser that hated the popular kids in school and believes what he sees in movies where the likable nerd becomes very successful and famous while the football star because a fat drunk unemployed loser and he’s that likable nerd. Of course if you went to college and spent time with adults this is rarely the case. You can go a long way in the corporate world just by being likable / handsome / personable / etc and land great jobs right out of college. Pat thinks these two will end up in a trailer park with a bunch of kids, the girl fat and gross, and the guy working at wal mart. He lives in fantasy worlds where the “good guys” win.

Plus he sure is fat.

NigelCumia

And that 1.78 is including taking gym every year. Mind boggling.

I wonder if he got to take gym with freshmen and sophomores as a senior. He probably terrorized them until someone glimpsed his internal genitalia in the locker room.
Well in all fairness that's likely one of the factors that drug down the number quite a bit.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
1.7 Pat doesn't have the intelligence to see that he's proving the guy's point from the original post.

It's weird to be so hung up on high school and still angry at "bros" at his age. My family moved all the time, and had I stayed in school, I would have attended 6 different high schools ( or High Schools, or highschools) before receiving my diploma.

I rarely think about it, and I have no ill will towards anyone, even my parents. Even as a drop out, I was still able to land a good job, primarily through work ethic and being personable. Pat was raised to think that any hardship or lack of success isn't his fault, but rather the "system".

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion was a comedy, Pat. Not a documentary. The "good guys" don't win if they're not willing to work, and the people support child abusing / grooming trannies are NOT the "good guys".

NigelCumia

I feel this likely cuts Pat twice. He didn't have this experience and was probably bullied, that much is obviously. When he reached adulthood he found that everything mama raven told him was true. High school is an ecosystem, it's a phase. He became a writer of the things he was once teased for liking and scored a beautiful wife with a baby on the way, he made it. Then his wife left him for his friend with the good dick and he's be emotionally broken ever since. Fighting online phantoms of jock bullies and PCJs ever since.

G

It’s why he puts on the frat Pat persona as a fat older guy with grey hair.
It's funny, I just saw a Tweet from someone (Tanner Guzy maybe) that said the following:
Men shouldn’t try to look younger. It undermines experience, credibility, and authority - all of which are masculine virtues.

He had a picture of Seinfeld wearing a hoodie and sweatpants or something as one example and then a comparison pic. One side was Jeff Bezos in some ridiculous looking shirt and the other was a Most Interesting Man in the World type dude dressing in typical clothes (button down and pants/khakis). The Most Interesting Man looked better.

It's basically what I think of whenever Rick puts on his "Hello Fellow Children" outfits: Too-tight t-shirt, wrinkled jeans, and that filthy hat turned backwards. He's 50 lbs overweight, has grey hair, multiple chins, and that terrible complexion you get when you drink too much. Nobody thinks he's in his thirties anymore. He's 42 and he looks at least 50.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's not a sports fan at all. He Tweets about fucking everything but rarely ever mentions sports. When he does, it's just because he's trying to hop on a bandwagon. Niki is probably the baseball fan and Pat goes to the games for the food and drink.
He knows he would get ripped apart for any sports talk because he doesn’t know shit about sports. The most he says is “Go Team!” Or “Kaep needs to a QB” but even that one he knows he will get his ass kicked on

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's not a sports fan at all. He Tweets about fucking everything but rarely ever mentions sports. When he does, it's just because he's trying to hop on a bandwagon. Niki is probably the baseball fan and Pat goes to the games for the food and drink.
He only post about sports if he wants post a pic of him drinking at a bar, if he has tickets to the game, to do a victory lap after they win, or blame the refs. The few time he tried to talk beyond that he gets exposed as a casual that uses sports as an excuse to start drinking earlier in the day.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I chuckle at the idea of Pat hearing "Hey, faggot" every single time he went to class. Especially the subjects he had to take a second time with different and younger students. Probably even heard it from the teacher.
He also heard it when he was called onstage to collect the diploma he barely scraped by with. I believe there was even a note in the order of service that highlighted the “faggot fanfare.”

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
He also heard it when he was called onstage to collect the diploma he barely scraped by with. I believe there was even a note in the order of service that highlighted the “faggot fanfare.”
I bet the teachers cheered the loudest. Knowing that he was finally gone.

( in actuality I bet he didnt even qualify to graduate on time and had to take summer school classes to make up for the Fs he got.)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I bet the teachers cheered the loudest. Knowing that he was finally gone.

( in actuality I bet he didnt even qualify to graduate on time and had to take summer school classes to make up for the Fs he got.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if he graduated but “didn’t walk” with his class due to such poor grades. That was always the threat to bad kids to behave or get their grades up.

Who we are in high school actually doesnt really change. People who went to social gatherings and had friends/relationships at that stage are gonna tend to wind up happy in the end. They might work regular boring jobs, but on the weekend they have fun with lifelong friends and get tail.

Nerds like Pat, even the financially successful ones, will always be depressed losers that dont know how to act around women. Notice how all of Hollywood got MeToo’d because they have no idea at what point you’re supposed to take your dick out. And almost zero pro athletes did, because they know what to do with women.