Patrick got triggered/jealous of that picture of 2 highschoolers kissing again, reposts his cope word-for-word

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
his reply + quote tweet thing always irks me, specially in cases like this in which he does it several hours later. So disturbing, a window into his mental illness

can't find it rn but there's this limerick about Giuliani he wrote and tweeted it like EIGHT TIMES in different threads, it makes me imagine him sitting fatly on his phone searching for active threads in which he can paste it for engagement and it's just such a sad image. A grown man trying to get attention from strangers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wrong as always, Patrick.

You did terribly in class. No after school activities or sports, so no real interaction with girls, so no girlfriend. The point of all three is to learn, and you failed spectacularly at all three categories. Instead of accepting your own failure, you bitterly blamed everyone else and still have horrible memories when you think back.

What has your life become now, fatty? Tell, not show. Tell me what a genius you are. Tell me what an elite athlete you are. Tell me the skillful sex you have in the shower with Niki. They'll never think you're a fat idiot who doesn't sleep in the same bed as his wife.
Don’t forget it’s a good possibility he moved to Florida for a scam 100k job because he wanted to “show everyone back home” he’s a big deal destined for great things far from his hick town. He said the 100k job fell through when he got to FL because of an affair at the company (a successful business shutting down over an affair? Far fetched, child) and he had to eventually have his wife get him a job with her. I lived in FL for college around when he would have been there and Amway was a big pyramid scheme company so that might have been the big important “100k job” (they always tell you that’s what you could make. Being a failure has been common his whole life and it drives him nuts he’s not one of the smart successful people.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Not entirely true, at least not in my experience (late twenties, whay?). Even after the height of school shooter bull shit (we’re doing a bomb drill/mass shooter drill every other week at least), we still ripped on those kids. My one friend ripped on this faggot emo kid so hard he ran out crying. The worlds so dark but he couldn’t handle being called a faggot. There was this literal retard kid we used to fuck with all the time. He was 100% the school shooter type, and 100% not supposed to be in our classes. His shit head Korean parents probably refused to except a retard in their line so they forced him through. We would joke about him shooting up the school all the times, and piss him off relentlessly.
Have you stopped to consider maybe you were the retarded ones? I would've stayed the fuck away from that kid especially after Virginia tech

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
can't find it rn but there's this limerick about Giuliani he wrote and tweeted it like EIGHT TIMES in different threads, it makes me imagine him sitting fatly on his phone searching for active threads in which he can paste it for engagement and it's just such a sad image. A grown man trying to get attention from strangers.
Screenshot_20220906-120926_Chrome.jpg

Also found these while searching Giuliani stuff. Imagine being a Deadbeat dad that calls people he hates "little baby girl" and repeatedly spamming this shit:
Screenshot_20220906-121034_Chrome.jpg

... or being a 46 year old that files restraining orders against men he's never met and saying this. Same guy/conversation as above.
Screenshot_20220906-121203_Chrome.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Have you stopped to consider maybe you were the retarded ones? I would've stayed the fuck away from that kid especially after Virginia tech
It maybe wasn’t the brightest, but the kid was hilarious to mess with. Real Rick esque shit. We’d make him read everything out loud because he’d do stupid voices for each character. He also had his own short story series about a heart throb detective. He probably wasn’t going to hurt anyone, he just fit the mold.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Don’t forget it’s a good possibility he moved to Florida for a scam 100k job because he wanted to “show everyone back home” he’s a big deal destined for great things far from his hick town. He said the 100k job fell through when he got to FL because of an affair at the company (a successful business shutting down over an affair? Far fetched, child) and he had to eventually have his wife get him a job with her. I lived in FL for college around when he would have been there and Amway was a big pyramid scheme company so that might have been the big important “100k job” (they always tell you that’s what you could make. Being a failure has been common his whole life and it drives him nuts he’s not one of the smart successful people.

It's so weird how devoted he is to showing his high school classmates what a big deal he is. They don't care.

Do any of you still think about the kids you went to high school with? All I want to know is who died. Everytime I try to google it, it's all people from the class of '52 who passed away peacefully of natural causes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's so weird how devoted he is to showing his high school classmates what a big deal he is. They don't care.

Do any of you still think about the kids you went to high school with? All I want to know is who died. Everytime I try to google it, it's all people from the class of '52 who passed away peacefully of natural causes.
I graduated close to 20 years ago and I barely think about the people I went to school with. At most I’ll see them pop up on FB with first day of school pics or some family photo once or twice a year but that’s it. I only talk to a few from my class and actually remained friends with people in years ahead of me. I’m closer with people I went to college / met in jobs after college than high school because I live over an hour away from my hometown. Lot of people stayed close to the area and started families but I’m not angry and bitter about it like piggy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat thinks just because you didnt totally hate high schoool that its where you peaked.

It reality its just where he solidified his envy and hatred to see people having a good time that isnt him. So he spends his adulthood ignoring his daughter and complaining on twitter about other people. His whole twitter is miserable ramblings. Thats what he thinks his peak is. Nobody envies pat. This place has been laughing the whole time while he thinks he has been waging a war ( and failing).

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat thinks just because you didnt totally hate high schoool that its where you peaked.

It reality its just where he solidified his envy and hatred to see people having a good time that isnt him. So he spends his adulthood ignoring his daughter and complaining on twitter about other people. His whole twitter is miserable ramblings. Thats what he thinks his peak is. Nobody envies pat. This place has been laughing the whole time while he thinks he has been waging a war ( and failing).
It makes me think more and more he was the dork that sat at the weirdo table at lunch and gave dirty looks to all the kids at the cool tables and mentally he’s never gone past this. He can’t stand anyone having a good time around him (don’t forget creep shot of group of women celebrating a birthday REALLY pissed them off) because everywhere he goes he sits alone and hates everyone. He purposely goes to a bar alone to “write” because he thinks it will make people want to hang out with the writer at the bar but everyone avoids him. Everything he does - the laptop at bar, the “sports fan” clothes, the bragging about driving a mustang, etc is all desperate attempts for people to notice them and in hopes it will make him friends. Of course it doesn’t work because he’s a tiresome loser who I’m sure tells strangers about how popular he is on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is a good point, movies made it sound like the popular guy from high school ends up a loser yet most go to college and land a great job right after graduation. Pat strongly believes this because movies told him so and he thinks movies are real life. While yes the “nerds” usually end up with good jobs in STEM there’s a difference between nerds and dorks. Dorks forget they aren’t honor roll and getting scholarships and are idiots that believe they’re smart like Pat. That football player prob has some full Ride and will use that to make connections for high paying jobs after school. Piggy was a 1.7 and at 42 has zero marketable skills and is most prepared for entry level retail work. Pat is angry because he knows he’s a loser but he has to put the young kids down because he’s a miserable cunt. Also fat.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I love that that Mike guy started out as a completely neutral party.
He was adamantly against our trolling and was purely interested in examining Pat's case from a legal standpoint regarding first amendment rights.

Of course Patrick called him a criminal cyberatalker and acted, well exactly like he always does, a huge fat cunt and now Mike's all in wit da hate

BudDickman

Who the fuck even thinks like this? It is two high schoolers who are in love and this middle aged creep is like "enjoy this while it lasts, because this is your peak and you will be miserable in a few years".

How does a 42 year old man harbor this much ill will for two teenagers he has never met that he knows nothing about? What a weird loser.

Also, why does he always capitalize "High School"? It's not a proper noun. I'd cut him some slack since he's not a professional writer, but this is a pretty basic mistake.