Patrick got triggered/jealous of that picture of 2 highschoolers kissing again, reposts his cope word-for-word

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Over/under on him being too drunk to remember VS chasing that 690 like high?

1662466000947.png

1662466031605.png

it is word-for-word so you'd think he's chasing the high
BUT don't forget he's an NPC only capable of forming a limited string of sentences for certain situations

1662466229399.png

fucking 2 reposts of it. What the fuck happened to him in highschool?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think it’s because mentally he’s still in high school and since he was a friendless loser he’s forever in this “I’ll show them, I’ll show them all they missed out on me! I’m gonna be a big star!”

Let’s not forget he claims to be the most famous person from his hometown yet nobody knows who he is or what he does. Adults with families and careers drop this shit shortly after high school. High school told piggy the truth and that he’s an idiot who pretends to be a know it all. Just brining up him being a failure in school drives him nuts.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Rick couldn't even get the minimum grades to be on the football team. Where the fuck does this one point two get off assuming this kid is a dumbass just cause his girlfriend's the hot cheerleader? Same shithead that pretends he doesn't judge people on surface level shit but other people do (ex. @stealthygeek).

You dont need to capitalize "high school," you fat failure.
Reminder: Rick has spelled it "highschool" 17 times. Not a typo, he's just stupid (I can't help him).

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
This pissed me off more than I should’ve let it. It’s something I think is unique to Twitter and Reddit faggotry though. Imagine being a 42 year old man and shitting on a picture of two kids in high school kissing.
The average person uses twitter for news. Which is how most people should do it. The average person on Reddit maybe follows one or two things for the hobbies they like. They don’t post, and they generally don’t care about anything to do with whatever gay shit Reddit or twitter is pushing. The people you see, like this child molesting tranny faggot, and his boyfriend keffals, are autistic people who have no friends, nothing to do all day, and parents who have never forced them to understand the real world. Chris Chan was the prototype, what you see now are the Mk Troons. The average person isn’t posting gay shit like that, and the average person has no idea any of this faggot shit is going on.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
lmao, what a bitter, fat loser. I hope high school jocks still bully him.
Actually high school reality transitioned seamlessly to “the real world” for Pat. He stayed at home and played video games all day in high school and got bullied. He sits at home all day on Twitter and, you guessed it, gets bullied.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Good looking athletic guy kisses a good looking athletic girl sometime during a high school football game in the 90s or 2000s and Patrick uses it as an opportunity to oink about how life gets harder after high school.

No shit, stupid. You’d be hard pressed to find someone who didn’t have to deal with disappointment, divorce, loss, or whatever the fuck else.

For many people, it gives them purpose so that their story can inspire someone to push themselves through hard times and achieve great things. Reminder this guy gets inspired by Baby Yoda. Fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, Patrick should have been voted “Most likely to waste multiple years feeding the trolls” or “Most likely to file a frivolous lawsuit that destroys his life.”

G

It's true that the kids at the "top" academically/socially/whatever often don't pan out, and if someone makes it big, usually it's someone who was average in school (at least from my observation). However it is a safe bet that the kids at the very bottom (i.e. 1.7GPA retards with no friends) are not going to go anywhere in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true that the kids at the "top" academically/socially/whatever often don't pan out, and if someone makes it big, usually it's someone who was average in school. However it is a safe bet that the kids at the very bottom (i.e. 1.7GPA retards with no friends) are not going to go anywhere in life.
1.7 (1.2 academic) kids usually just drop out since it's clear they either can't handle the work or don't want to.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Billy Jack City
I bet he was just invisible. He was mama ravens special boy with ideas to change ge the world but nobody who SHUT their fucking MOUTH and lisTen to whaT he had to say until The Twitter trannys and pedos came along.
Most of the kids at my school who had parents who worked there were actually cool or just generally nice enough that you couldn't really be a dick to them. The only one I can think of that was kind of a loser was the one art teacher's daughter. But she was just extremely quiet, shy and odd looking. I had several classes with her and never heard her speak, but no one ever gave her shit because she never gave anyone a reason to. She's a pretty successful local artist now.

Looking back, everyone who got bullied kind of asked for it. And I think it's mainly their stupid parents telling them to not let the idiots win, but mouthing back to dudes who aren't pussies is a bad call. Even if the fat nerd completely buries them in logic or something it's just gonna be met with a punch in the head. Like I'm sure some of those kids had someone fuck with them early on and told their parents about it and their parents were like "just keep your head down and try to get along with people or you're going to have a hard time. I'm there to do my job, not look out for you." I'm sure Mama Retard told Pat to run straight to her at the first sign of anyone being mean to him. Or to run and hide at home seeing as he missed so many days.