• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Parasite Host" or "The Puzzling Story of Patrick S. Tomlinson at the 2017 '25Strong' Event"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Getting drunk at a paid gig. Way to keep it professional, you fat pig.
He watches too many movies- probably tried to model himself (heh) after Paul Rudd's character in Role Models-

Or he realized he was a pity cohost and wouldn't be actually contributing anything of value/showing off his vast intelligence, so he said fawk it and started hitting the bottle.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I think I've narrowed down which outfit he wore that day.

a168089398c2cf693eac40e7b1b8a8ac.jpg

That look on his oinker. No, Pig. You do not look like a handsome winner about to grab the bull by his horns.

Nice letting your white undershirt show, stupid.

0eb65fb05bcd2f7386c3edb7104899f5.png

88545a907007e67333725a0badb16abf.png

dc5d26e312a2d419ed3431b2b8596d32.png

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I looked into it, and it turns out he was friends with at least two of the 100YSS judges: Jaym Gates and J. Daniel Batt.

He still couldn't make it out of the nomination pool of an award show for a very, very niche subject.

He had been friends with Jaym Gates for at least 4 years by that point. They were convention buddies, apparently.

Haha, OK.
View attachment 176224

Apparently, he was talking about a Farscape character named Aeryn (not "Aryn").
View attachment 176223
Is he talking about Niki?

There's no telling if he went to college on a campus, or did distance learning from his parents' house, or anything. He obfuscates the truth at every opportunity. He finally admitted he only went to college for 4 semesters. He probably did better "in college" because he took his classes from home and could just google everything. He showed from his repurposed Hitchhiker's Guide fanfic that he's a capable plagiarism-skirter. They met in 2011. He might have been enrolled in an online class at age 31 when he met Niki, making them "college sweethearts" in his mind. *points at temple*

Like I pointed out in the OP, he always waits until years after something happens and then subtly omits details and spins others. I'm sure he made damn sure there was no full recording of that award show before he start running his fat yap about it.

P.S. Jaym Gates is a sf/f convention 9.25/10
View attachment 176225
The red hairband tits tell me yes. The blue liosticks wantsbme to bash her head in.

Forum Clout
One of my favorite things to see is his unwarranted arrogance. He really acted like he was on the brink of being an A-list celebrity instead of some fat loser who has never been a part of his daughter’s life.
Seriously -- as great as finds like this are (while await his next, present-day fuck-up), a real find would be unearthing a single instance where Pat showed a shred of humility or vulnerability.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat showed a shred of humility or vulnerability.
He sees those moments as an opportunity he can capitalize on. So he always embellishes or lies to make the moment bigger and more dramatic than it is and there is no way he would take responsibility if he was wrong or made a mistake.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If Pat had any kind of diploma(besides the 1.7 social promotion he got from HS), you know Pat would have that hanging and there would be some bragging post about missing college. Similarly to his martial arts prowess, Pat has never posted a single pic of himself in a Gi/rash guard and shorts (for my bjj brothermen) to show any kind of rank. For the rascals that train, you know people are always taking pics. Even bullshido aikido has belts and rank.

Pat dropped out cause college requires effort that he’s clearly shown he does not possess. He somehow bullshitted his way and when they found out he had no credentials to speak of and zero charisma they had him be a gofer for the evening. Hence no pics of him with people he was busy “hosting” the event by getting the people that mattered their drinks.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
I have to say it's impressive how a literal nobody like Pat worms his way into these things. Pat hosting a Nichelle Nichols appearance with a bunch of NASA people is ludicrous. Also being on a network show, no matter how inconsequential. Like how did "The Science Channel" ever learn about Fat?

He's like Forrest Gump blundering his way into things.

Borest Lump
90% of success is just turning up. He really needs that other 10%.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
On a somewhat related note, I went back and checked this claim about heckling Trump in person in 2016:
Allis1.PNG

Allis2.PNG

Allis3.PNG

Allis4.PNG

Allis5.PNG

Allis6.PNG

Allis7.PNG

Allis8.PNG

Allis9.PNG
(A)
Allis10.PNG

Allis11.PNG

Allis12.PNG
(A)

You might want to sit down for this: it never happened.

TakingItOffline.PNG

His lie doesn't even make sense, as usual. He makes it sound like he was killing it with the crowd with one line after another, but then they finally turned on him.

I'm not exactly a Trump supporter myself, but I wish he had spouted off and gotten the Linkara-Oneyplays treatment.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
On a somewhat related note, I went back and checked this claim about heckling Trump in person in 2016:
View attachment 176443
View attachment 176444
View attachment 176445
View attachment 176446
View attachment 176447
View attachment 176448
View attachment 176449
View attachment 176450
View attachment 176451(A)
View attachment 176452
View attachment 176453
View attachment 176454(A)

View attachment 176455

His lie doesn't even make sense, as usual. He makes it sound like he was killing it with the crowd with one line after another, but then they finally turned on him.

I'm not exactly a Trump supporter myself, but I wish he had spouted off and gotten the Linkara-Oneyplays treatment.

I love how he thinks standing there in his revel alliance shirt means anything to these people. You're not owning anyone if they don't even understand the significance of it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 176443
View attachment 176444
View attachment 176445
View attachment 176446
View attachment 176447
View attachment 176448
View attachment 176449
View attachment 176450
View attachment 176451(A)
View attachment 176452
View attachment 176453
View attachment 176454(A)

View attachment 176455

His lies are so easy to debunk. He just cant stop lying and for a while people let it slide or believed him. Then he tried to bully the wrong people and has been catching Ls and getting called out for half a decade.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I fixed the videos.

From another thread:
I never mentioned it, but the videos were on Streamable and Pig had my account nuked a while back for "Theats or Promotion of Violence" for using the very brief "scripted sip" clip from the Milwaukee Roast. I'm sure he just pasted a bunch of links to his horseshit interviews. He's the biggest faggot (not in the gay way) pussy liar on the planet.

I can re-upload them somewhere later if you want (just have my phone right now). They are on KF, though, yeah.