• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Parasite Host" or "The Puzzling Story of Patrick S. Tomlinson at the 2017 '25Strong' Event"

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
I’m sorry, what was that last part?

33be8d98fd5c0ce9ce769286d9745343.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
What the fuck do you care about “cow tipping” (gay), caver? Don’t be a kiwifag and fuck those faggots. Still, nice autism, stupid.
I assume he either copied it from there or copied it from here to there.

Though I bet he gets shit on by them anyway for not including a single haiku or Wikipedia DSM-IV entry.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL this fucking midwestern rube thinks he's in Mykonos

View attachment 176166
Just another early victory lap before he makes an ass of himself later that evening.

Seeing him scratching his neck in the background cracks me up because you can tell he was shunned. He is looking for someone to cling to but nobody wants to rub elbows with him. I can only imagine what he did to make a fool of himself. He would have been bragging to high heaven if it was a success. As stated before the lack of photos from him is very telling but him not in a bunch of attendees really puts an emphasis that he was almost scrubbed from the whole event.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I doubt he actually got drunk and made an ass of himself. My guess is he anxiously and nervously tried to find a single person to buddy up with the whole time and instead found himself staring at his phone because he’s too boring and dumb to ingratiate himself to a stranger. He didn’t drink alone, he just went back to the hotel early to jack off and call his rat bastard lesbian wife.

Also fucking ribs at his dumb profile pic being projected onto a big screen. No wonder he doesn’t want to change it.

Last edited:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I have to say it's impressive how a literal nobody like Pat worms his way into these things. Pat hosting a Nichelle Nichols appearance with a bunch of NASA people is ludicrous. Also being on a network show, no matter how inconsequential. Like how did "The Science Channel" ever learn about Fat?

He's like Forrest Gump blundering his way into things.

Borest Lump

Last edited: