• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Parasite Host" or "The Puzzling Story of Patrick S. Tomlinson at the 2017 '25Strong' Event"

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 1.21.17 PM.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Funny how he hasn’t been asked back to any kind of these events. I wonder who he conned into thinking he’s a talented stand up - he 100% bombed and nobody wanted to be seen with him. No pictures with Star Trek stars? Something isn’t adding up…
He had/has an agent. His agent likely got him some of the gigs he's had: Op/Ed writer, appearing on those pseudoscience TV shows, and stuff like this.

Notice that all of this has dried up completely due to his personality, lack of skill, social media presence, and collapse of his writing career.

Great finds, Caverlock. I remember someone bringing this up a long time ago but you've uncovered quite a bit more info. Those video snippets and his lack of presence in any other videos/pictures is telling. Dude flew all the way to California for a role at an event he built up way too big in his head, only to merely introduce the two real hosts and be shuffled off into the background for the rest of the night. What a failure.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Reminder that Pat has never won any awards for his writing, even though cat ladies have a million different self-congratulatory groups that give them out with a bunch of categories so they can validate each other's grift.

closest thing was being a finalist on the Scientology short story competition

No Hugo or Nebula nomination, nothing.

@NormsGhost give Pat some trophy on your MIlwaukee convention Eric. He's a special boy and he deserves it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 176077(A, L)

Unlike a Like from Samantha Bee, did the notoriously modest Patrick S. Tomlinson change his mind and not find his hosting gig worthy of bragging?
View attachment 176078(A, L)

Several Years Later:
View attachment 176083
(A, L)
"hosted"
View attachment 176079(A, L)
"cohosted"
View attachment 176080(A, L)
"cohosted"
View attachment 176081(A, L)
"hosted"
View attachment 176082(A, L)
"cohosting"

Sadly, I could not find a full recording of the event, nor any mention of one having ever existed. Patrick posted no pictures or videos of the event, but the entertainers and attendees posted hundreds across Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I had been (autistically) downloading them until I realized how many there are.
View attachment 176084
View attachment 176085

Patrick didn’t even pose in the special spacesuit area, unlike almost everyone else:
View attachment 176091(A, L)

Yes.
View attachment 176090

No.
View attachment 176092

Quantity and Quality
Oddly, there seems to be almost no video or pictures that contain Patrick at all, and none that focus on him. Based on the photos and videos available (or lack thereof, in Patrick’s case), one might wonder how much Patrick actually hosted, and how good it was.

The same cannot be said for the other two co-hosts: Mae Jemison herself and Linda Lorelle:
View attachment 176094

There are hundreds of pictures of Mae Jemison on stage, of course, dozens of Linda Lorelle, and only three pictures that have Patrick in them at all, all with Linda Lorelle:

Patrick and Linda:
View attachment 176086View attachment 176087
View attachment 176088

There are many videos of Mae Jemison and Linda Lorelle from the roughly 50 minutes of footage I managed to scrounge up, but I could only find snippets of Patrick in 2 videos:

Doing his gross earlobe tic in the background by himself:
View attachment 176089

Enhance...

And very briefly with Linda Lorelle in this promotional video from the company that put on the event (Zynger Events):

He did manage to make it into Mae Jemison’s dozens of thank you’s at the beginning of her final speech:

The Three Hosts
Again, based on the material available, it seemed that the event had three hosts: Mae Jemison, Linda Lorelle, and Patrick Tomlinson.

Mae Jemison was listed as the host of the event both before (A; A; A) and after (A) the event. Dr. Jemison hosts 100YSS Nexus events by herself (A), as well as documentaries (A), museum exhibits (in hologram form), and entire seasons of TV series (L).

The winner of over 35 broadcasting awards, including 2 Emmy’s, Linda Lorelle anchored the Houston news for 17 years, and currently hosts an award-winning podcast. If Patrick’s daughter Annabelle, a heavily disadvantaged youth who has received $0 in support from her biological father, lived in the Houston area, she would qualify for the Linda Lorelle Scholarship, which has given out over 4.5 million dollars.

Linda and Mae have been friends since their days sharing a dorm room at Stanford (A; A; A; A) and arrived together with Nichelle Nichols (Uhura from Star Trek: TOS). Loretta describes herself as the MC of the event:

Not only are Mae and Loretta on attendee’s recordings introducing other guests, they also make references to their introductions of guests that did not get recorded. There is no recording of Patrick doing any hosting, or any reference to having done any that I could turn up. I didn’t want to risk “cow-tipping” by contacting any of the attendees for comment.

It seems to me the most likely scenario is that Patrick did little hosting and was so awful that even he knew it, and beat a hasty retreat from the venue. Perhaps he was supposed to sprinkle jokes in, making him more of an entertainer? The other entertainers all have numerous pics and clips of them: the juggler on stilts, the magician, the dancing girl, the Cyr-wheel dancer guy, Aloe Blacc, Rickey Davis the Sinatra tribute artist, Bella Gaia, and the mime.

The fact that Host Pat took zero pictures or videos over the 3.5-hour event, despite plainly stating that he would be spamming his feed, and he waited years before ever bringing it up again, is reminiscent of other conveniently unverifiable “Pats,” such as College Pat, Trained Martial Artist (armed and unarmed) Pat, Certified Self-Defense Instructor Pat, Old Testament Sex God Pat, Fatherhood Pat, etc.

You just realized your “cohost” is an unfunny, overconfident, dead-weight cornball rube who stinks of free booze.
https://streamable.com/qxne3y

View attachment 176093

Patrick being caught in the wild sticking his fat face in front of any camera always cracks me up. That makes the fact that no other pictures exists of him doing anything of note even funnier. I'm guessing they realized in this new format he was basically redundant but it would be bad form to just cancel the booking so they invited him out of politeness and gave him token duties announcing something that wasn't important and otherwise he was only treated like all the other paid attendees. This probably burned the piggy up because he realized he wasn't one of the VIPs or even allowed to mingle with them. and they rescheduled and presented it in a different format so it's not even clear if the star trek actor was even there.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder that Pat has never won any awards for his writing, even though cat ladies have a million different self-congratulatory groups that give them out with a bunch of categories so they can validate each other's grift.

closest thing was being a finalist on the Scientology short story competition

No Hugo or Nebula nomination, nothing.

@NormsGhost give Pat some trophy on your MIlwaukee convention Eric. He's a special boy and he deserves it.
Remember - they’ve given ooga writing awards for things he edited but Pat has zero awards to his name.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
And the FAT FUCK never "hosted" anything again. I also like how that one guy kept calling him 'slaver' since people named Tomlinson were balls deep in the slave-trade. Kind of ironic that the FAT FUCK was onstage with a bunch of famous black people. Too bad that space shuttle didn't fall on top of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Patrick being caught in the wild sticking his fat face in front of any camera always cracks me up. That makes the fact that no other pictures exists of him doing anything of note even funnier. I'm guessing they realized in this new format he was basically redundant but it would be bad form to just cancel the booking so they invited him out of politeness and gave him token duties announcing something that wasn't important and otherwise he was only treated like all the other paid attendees. This probably burned the piggy up because he realized he wasn't one of the VIPs or even allowed to mingle with them. and they rescheduled and presented it in a different format so it's not even clear if the star trek actor was even there.
Just the fact that he doesn’t have a photo with either the two well-known Star Trek stars in attendance (it’s not like it they had people who had a small part in a couple episodes etc.) really stands out.

Pat brags he knows everything about the constitution because he saw it in person and the holocaust because he visited a concentration camp on his honeymoon (how romantic!) so by this logic you know if he got into a fight about if Star Trek was always progressive / woke / etc. he would be boasting about how he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to Star Trek because he’s “worked” with famous cast members and show pictures like he personally knows them.

I bet they only had him either co-present some award or help introduce someone before being told to get off the stage.

For example just today a friend of mine posted he’s at some convention for his job and they had Brian Urlacher there as a guest to do a speaking thing or something and he got a picture with him. But Pat barely has photos of even being there? Very strange…

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's not quick enough to be funny on the fly and he's too lazy to do any preparation. He definitely got embarrassingly drunk either before, during or after whatever his "hosting" duties were. I'm guessing he probably made some weird sexual "I used to beat off to you" comment about Nichelle Nichols or took his opportunity on mic to go off script and give a teary-eyed nerd speech about how Star Trek made him the famous author, comedian and pundit he is today. Either way, he didn't act like he'd been there before, stuck out like the goofy dork he is and embarrassed himself to the point that he actually felt it, which is rare for him.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
OK, done. I went as far as a non-cowtipper can. I didn't message any of the people present about what happened or if they had or knew about a full(er) recording.

Edit: ONLY 3 EMBEDDED PLAYERS PER POST??? FQ! FQ! FQ!

The face women make when Fatprick tries to talk to them

VQHixiz.jpg

Sad. Pathetic. Fat. 🤭 🤮 🤓🤓🤓🥸:image_4159::image_9250:

You know what else he never brings up or talks about? MURDERING BERNELL TRAMMELL.

Justice will be served PigaT

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 176125
I say this without irony and without trying to be biased. He is the ugliest person i’ve ever seen. He can’t take a good photo for the life of him. Dare I say it, he might be uglier than Ant.
Look how much he's jutting his chin out lol. "I do so have a chin, and only one! Don't mind the rest of my fat, round face, fat cheeks and my fat jowls that hang below my jawline."