ONA Heel review 2024

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Been here forever and has done fuck all of shit besides annoy people without drawing a dime or generating any real heat.

The DMAN wanted to give you credit until this besmirchment of Dancing Stevie Richards. The only man Opie EVER sold for.

I'm Terry Funk. A lovable drunk psychopath.

I can act like a heel and still be ultimately adored. I can call this whole forum a bunch of damned yella, egg suckin' dogs and everyone still asks for signed photos like "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!"

YELLOW CHICKEN DICK!!!

LET'S HEAR IT!!! CHICKEN DICK!!! CHICKEN DICK!!! SHUT UP!!!

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
The DMAN wanted to give you credit until this besmirchment of Dancing Stevie Richards. The only man Opie EVER sold for.
yeah that one we want back but the brass are on a crackdown with post editing these days. RTC era Steven Richards is just a poor fella making the most of a shitty gimmick Vince was forcing on him to make fun of the sponsors that were pulling out in 00/01. It only really makes sense because this his censorship cult style ranting is exactly how that Chiquita guy tells jokes.
Puhhaps more den dat.
just start deleting them right after they're posted and blame it on the Jews. We can take the hit.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
yeah that one we want back but the brass are on a crackdown with post editing these days. RTC era Steven Richards is just a poor fella making the most of a shitty gimmick Vince was forcing on him to make fun of the sponsors that were pulling out in 00/01. It only really makes sense because this his censorship cult style ranting is exactly how that Chiquita guy tells jokes.

The DMAN happens to think the Right To Censor was a beautiful storyline. The DMAN is always a fan of repackaging well-known gimmicks and using the rebrand as part of the storyline (ala the Ministry of Darkness)