ONA Heel review 2024

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
What the fuck lol. This proves what? That you’re unfit to be a husband and father? Give me your wife’s number so we can hook up post divorce. With your blessing of course. I’m no home wrecker.
I'll give you her number in person if you meet me this Saturday at The Capital Grille... I'll even let you choose the location, but we're splitting the bill if it's not @ GSP.

I'll give you her number in person if you meet me this Saturday at The Capital Grille... I'll even let you choose the location, but we're splitting the bill if it's not @ GSP.
What is this obsession you have with meeting up? I’m starting to think it’s not a bit. I’m not about having the cops called on me. You’re a huge faggot by the way.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Cuz, if you didn’t you would be a legit psychopath. I’m an internet stranger. I know I’m not a violent person but you fucking don’t. You honestly want to meet up with someone you think is pedophile so we can get to know each other? Go back to Monsey.
You're far too stupid to be a threat. Especially at a place as mesmerizing as The Capital Grille. No one is violent after a delicious steak dinner.

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
Am I a heel? Maybe I'm a bit irascible sometimes but heelish? I dunno man.
yes but you're one of those grey area gay 2010s heels that could go either way
First of all, he never beat me up. He DM’s at weird hours of the night and constantly car crashes me despite me mostly ignoring him. He’s always been a faggot. He wishes that he got the better of me or Big Blaze.
Goddammit Bonnie JOKES!
Wrestling is for children and retards
so is bullying people on internet forums
I can't imagine all the time OP put in the initial post
not even a sentence, you can be Scott Steiner
How did @CuntFucker not make the list?
what's he done in the last year? Edit - we stand corrected https://new.onaforums.net/threads/are-onacels-just-jealous-of-boqs-low-bodyfat.54269/
Hey, I have a better idea: Why don’t I kick your ass?
sure, is there a suburban New Jersey mall restaurant you have in mind?
The alternate take on this thread is that @HR@PaneraBread sees me as a beloved babyface in the Cody Rhodes (that's a WWE reference, Sue) mold which is why NoBacon and CHH are the heels.
Nice try
cena.jpg

Nice weird list that's missing two of the most recognizable forum heels, dummy.

_297eb634-08cd-4ff2-afab-f6aa0fe4a41a.jpg

I mean this with all due respect, I really do. But who the FUCK is @chiquita banana.

"Been here forever". Has he? All that means is he's someone who changed accounts and send the ol' "hey guys it's me, this is my new username!" DM to all the important off-topicels.
You can keep the respect, that kid's a minus fucking three. Those ones are the most pathetic, the ones that type in the exact same awkward sentence and paragraph structure and then glibly pretend they're some legendary figure we should all pay attention to when they return under the new UsersDefiningFeature account.

Last edited:

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
You are pushing it, buddy.
oh lighten up, It was stem cell Martini Wednesday (edit - the stupid motherfucker got the day wrong again. back to cleaning duty with you!) and we wanted to razz the staff. If you have a complaint you can email us and we promise we will not look at a single word you wrote.

Edit 2 - We're all really hungover today so if you could actually hold off on that email til tomorrow and we'll get our ducks in a proverbial row up here. Peace and chicken grease HR

oh lighten up, It was stem cell Martini Wednesday (edit - the stupid motherfucker got the day wrong again. back to cleaning duty with you!) and we wanted to razz the staff. If you have a complaint you can email us and we promise we will not look at a single word you wrote.

Edit 2 - We're all really hungover today so if you could actually hold off on that email til tomorrow and we'll get our ducks in a proverbial row up here. Peace and chicken grease HR
Yeah, it’s quitting time anyway.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
2023 heels in review:

S tier: BOQ (no explanation), Danny (no explanation)

A tier: Jenna for his rap, Cuntfucker for keeping at it,

C tier: JebJoh (for being half a sperg),

F tier: More worser (Whatever happened there), Mustards Affectation (who?)

I appreciate the a-tier, but you are on record saying I'm the only poster who you legitimately hate. When I've never threatened to throw you off a balcony because I love the LGBT+ community!