ONA Heel review 2024

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
@NewJersey.gov can testify i’ve also said that about him. Boomia could probably testify i said it about him if he remembers. Its a thing i say.
sue.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I don't like envious juju...I already bragged about my internship to the copro and felt bad, why should I rub my blessings in your face? LOL

Smarten up.
Show me your money, bitch. Lets see that liquid wealth thats not tied up in mommies shoes and daddies hats and elephant cum.

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
2023 heels in review:

S tier: BOQ (no explanation), Danny (no explanation)

A tier: Jenna for his rap, Cuntfucker for keeping at it,

C tier: JebJoh (for being half a sperg),

F tier: More worser (Whatever happened there), Mustards Affectation (who?)
I appreciate the a-tier, but you are on record saying I'm the only poster who you legitimately hate. When I've never threatened to throw you off a balcony because I love the LGBT+ community!
you goddamn gay people ruin everything!!!!!

This was just some shit to kill 20 minutes at the end of the day, not a fucking 4 hr youtube stream we spent all our TV time on but if you must know....

ADDENDUM
Honorable mentions​

Granted we fucked up on CF
sheikybaby.jpg
(despite the inactivity he shows right back up with a Boq worship thread to shove it down our throats, 10/10) and More Worser
gilberg.png
. Exemptions were given to Danny
tomershalomweb1.jpg
and Wormkiller
cassandro.jpeg
because they showed up here in earnest and only started picking fights with people after getting fucked with relentlessly themselves (only turned heel due to extenuating circumstances).

@Jenna isn't a heel at all. The rap is funny and deserving of eternal HOF mockery, but that just makes you a comedy babyface.

The less said about Furburger
gypsy joe.jpg
the better. Same goes for Toyota Tacoma and Salt Earth Truffle
billy and chuck.jpg

We're just naming Kiwis now, we should really have a Heel of the Year in June