ONA Heel review 2024

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Can I open for you at Skankfest? I got 5 minutes if you let me say “nigger” a lot.
We ova here Nigga
IMG_8131.jpeg

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I mean this with all due respect, I really do. But who the FUCK is @chiquita banana.

"Been here forever". Has he? All that means is he's someone who changed accounts and send the ol' "hey guys it's me, this is my new username!" DM to all the important off-topicels.
Off-topicels has a nice ring to it.

I honestly never even heard of chiquita until today.

Mustard's affectation

Won "Best Forum Heel" two weeks in a row.
@Antsballwasher
View attachment 194900

Blunt and effective as fuck but he's on his 4th different gimmick in 2 years, he's over 40 and everything he does takes forgoddamnedever to digest. Watching him beat up Bonnie View attachment 194904 and BlazeView attachment 194905for hours like he's never heard of a 2 minute horseman beatdown is getting old.

*******​
@NewJersey.gov
View attachment 194906
Once though to be done with the business, this ethnic destroyer has recently seen a career revival few could only dream of. Recent feud with legendary Argentinian babyface @PickleRickle View attachment 194907 was a notable highlight.

*******​

@NoBacon
View attachment 194909
The satan worship gimmick is working out really well but the feud with @JebJoh View attachment 194910 has run it's course and was only really good when
@Sue Lightning View attachment 194911 made a run in.

*******​

@Turry Fawks
View attachment 194912

Keeps getting pushed up the card. Him and @DMANView attachment 194914 slamming each other with chairs sounds like a good program for the summer.

@Mustard's affectation
View attachment 194924
Literally like watching Mass Transit come back to ECW and ask for more.

@chiquita banana
View attachment 194925
Been here forever and has done fuck all of shit besides annoy people without drawing a dime or generating any real heat.

@chocolatehellhole
View attachment 194926
Legendary heel status but hasn't been all that active in a while due to family related circumstances. The @CQ_Beans View attachment 194927
feud needs a revival.

Well that's about as good a time as any to call it a day, see you faggots tomorrow.
Nice weird list that's missing two of the most recognizable forum heels, dummy.