• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olympic thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
This intersex or whatever woman is hardly a power puncher and has lost to plenty of women before and isn't knocking them out. She doesn't have a cock she's just got a born advantage like many lucky sportsmen and women do.

This quitter today is just that.
I was hoping that was a tranny because it’s so much funnier.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
“Try better next time, bitch”

392dc473629779628dfe123e2e0dbbfc.jpeg
Wait which ones the tranny

Jenna

You should take a day off
Clutch ass Rodman genetics! All these Jap gals have the same short haircut.

Why is it the white guys rule at the mid distance running but none of the others? Are they just the shit events nobody cares about?

There's something quite funny about half watching the biggest moment in someone's life and immediately forgetting what their name is as I fuck around on my phone. Nice sacrifice stupid

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Why is it the white guys rule at the mid distance running but none of the others? Are they just the shit events nobody cares about?

There's something quite funny about half watching the biggest moment in someone's life and immediately forgetting what their name is as I fuck around on my phone. Nice sacrifice stupid
This was women’s steeplechase so you’re right about no one giving a fuck. None of them even fell into the water, which was about 90% of the reason I was watching it.

This was women’s steeplechase so you’re right about no one giving a fuck. None of them even fell into the water, which was about 90% of the reason I was watching it.
I see Korea are doing pretty well in the medal chart and yet I couldn't say I have seen one of them win a medal. It shows how shitty and worthless it all is.

Nobody cares.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Well the big black with his high thighs...