Olympic thread

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
The funny part was that they were flashing to the trannys dancing as arab countries boats were passing by. Its a total troll move.
1722033577139332.png

Is it?

Olympics was created to "toughen" up liberated Christians (Greeks, Armenians, etc) from the Muslim Ottoman Empire. French/German elitesters funding Balkan rebellions against the Caliph, noticed how many "wusses" these people had during the Balkan wars against Muslims, and said they need a myth/culture that celebrated fitness, and they came up with Olympics and a pagan olympic backstory/influence for it.

"Greco-Roman Wrestling" for eg is neither Greek or Roman...but invented by a French soldier in the 19th century.

Olympics are haram, and this will be the least watched Olympics because the progenitors are waning/irreparable decline.
insha'allah my brother

I'll watch the next Olympics when cricket is involved other than that I don't care for the sports really. We can't/don't even send a football team due to not wanting to lose individual nation status for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and even then Olympic football isn't really treated as a big deal

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Olympics was created to "toughen" up liberated Christians (Greeks, Armenians, etc) from the Muslim Ottoman Empire. French/German elitesters funding Balkan rebellions against the Caliph, noticed how many "wusses" these people had during the Balkan wars against Muslims, and said they need a myth/culture that celebrated fitness, and they came up with Olympics and a pagan olympic backstory/influence for it.

"Greco-Roman Wrestling" for eg is neither Greek or Roman...but invented by a French soldier in the 19th century.

Olympics are haram, and this will be the least watched Olympics because the progenitors are waning/irreparable decline.

The only aspect of the Olympics which is admirable is that physical fitness and a healthy body is as important as a healthy mind.

It doesn’t matter if you are 180 IQ if you’re weak or fat. I know I’m like 15-20lb overweight now, but it’s a blip and it’s going down and I’m not weak.

There’s recorded instances by Aristotle of Plato flexing during debates, he was an Olympic gold wrestler.

Reddit losers can’t stand this but it’s true, body and mind go together.

Of course this point is entirely moot when the Olympics promote fat sodomite trannys, Coca Cola and neckbeard Satan worship. People think supporting athletes is the same as actually doing sports today.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Golden calves and Death on a pale horse. Nothing to see hereView attachment 213543View attachment 213544

For quite some time most pop culture has been explicitly Satan worship now, not in the camp hair metal way which I guess really was “edgy” but they actually do ritual worship and sacrifice on stage and of course the smarty pants deboonkers love to run cover and point out “it’s just for attention sweetie” - one of these fat slob puppet controlled gays like Sam Smith could eat a babies heart live and 90% of people wouldn’t care anymore.