• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olympic thread

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
lol that nig track star who is disgustingly full of himself and been talking all this shit the whole time go and gets 3rd place then puts on a big show of pretending to collapse and needing to be taken off in a wheel chair....this after having no problem running 200m in under 20 seconds. Not to mention jumping around like a monkey making a big scene before the race. Now he was apparently diagnosed with covid before the race......just shut the fuck up and learn some goddamm humility. They are so embarrassing.
Lol he is so unlikable

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
WWAW whatever this is

1723158906334.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
What does running fast and being able to read easily have to do with each other? Nothing.
When I was younger I always wondered how the Chinese Olympic gymnasts read their scores if they're not in Chinese characters. Actually I still wonder that and I'm too dumb to know if they use regular people numbers

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was younger I always wondered how the Chinese Olympic gymnasts read their scores if they're not in Chinese characters. Actually I still wonder that and I'm too dumb to know if they use regular people numbers
I think Chineses just have it permanently drilled into their heads that they failed and they need to do better next time. It's how they achieve greatness.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Did anyone see the gymnast controversy with romania?
The usa coaches challenged the difficulty or something and they took away her bronze and gave it to the american chiles, child.
And apparently simone “dindu nothin” biles stepped out of bounds twice but they didnt give a fuck
I texted my cousin who was a gymnast in college about it lol.

IMG_2870.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

If i was from alabama id probably marry her. (Second cousin)
(Kidding)
(Kind of)

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Biles has weird fish eyes - I just cannot get past how ugly she is, and she has a body like a more athletic Gary Coleman - she's a total mutant, should be studied in a lab or something.
It's more than just being "ugly"...bet your hips are wider

simone-biles-spring-texas-in-action-during-the-floor-news-photo-1691423305.jpg