• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olympic thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My niece is going to Paris for the Paralympic games. I told her I would cut off her legs and she could enter but instead she told the side of her family that have nothing to do with me that I want to chop her legs off.

Grass.
I bring this up every chance I get: sledge hockey rules. It's actually fun to watch. It's hockey for crippled retards, and let me tell you, those crippled retards are tough as hell.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got stuck watching it for a few minutes but that woman is so ugly I had to leave the room.
You're fucking gay, Turry. I couldn't even tell you what her face looks like. Chink, I guess if I had to describe it. Her ass and jacked little legs fucking rule though.

Edit: I apologize for calling you gay if you were talking about the space clown and not Katelin Ohashi, the future Mrs. Abe Vigoda. I just assume all broadcasters are male.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
This subject is a really tough one. I mean if people taking Olympic can prevent a burden on healthcare caused by obesety, diabetes... Etc it's a good thing, especially if it's true that diet and exercise are not enough for some people. At the same time, I don't feel a medication like Olympic is a replacement for discipline and self control.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
This subject is a really tough one. I mean if people taking Olympic can prevent a burden on healthcare caused by obesety, diabetes... Etc it's a good thing, especially if it's true that diet and exercise are not enough for some people. At the same time, I don't feel a medication like Olympic is a replacement for discipline and self control.
You’re confusing Olympic with adderall, stupid

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I wonder how many of the Team USA coloreds hate that this is the best basketball player in the world:

IMG_7249.jpeg

Forum Clout
lol that nig track star who is disgustingly full of himself and been talking all this shit the whole time go and gets 3rd place then puts on a big show of pretending to collapse and needing to be taken off in a wheel chair....this after having no problem running 200m in under 20 seconds. Not to mention jumping around like a monkey making a big scene before the race. Now he was apparently diagnosed with covid before the race......just shut the fuck up and learn some goddamm humility. They are so embarrassing.