• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Of course he can.

He also needs to issue me a personal apology, because that's some of the most fucked up shit I've ever seen.

Look, if he does come back, I'm not gonna kiss the guy on both cheeks (Sylvio face) because I find this all horrific. But what people do in their own homes ain't my business.

Problem is, now it is my business. And the faggot tried to pull one over on us like we're simpletons. Sorry, Billy Bob, you can't kid a kidder.

Now get back here and shut the fuck up.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Guys, does he really need to kill himself?

Can't he just sober up, hit the gym, eat clean, go to therapy (a real one), and get a real hobby?

View attachment 198124
the answer is church. If he had unconditionally accepted Christ he probably wouldn’t have sent Leslie pics of himself in a wig with his little peckah out

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_9085.jpeg

I know. But you can’t let your mind dwell on-

IMG_9087.jpeg

IMG_9090.jpeg

IMG_9088.jpeg

TURN THAT OFF!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
All jokes aside, I get it. I know gay people, and yes, there are whores, but there's also ones who are so picky, it makes me feel like I've been easy for my whole life.

Actually, maybe I am. I've never taken home a box-spring crusher, but I've had some bigger women. But they were cute!

That's my defense, at least, blame it on the pints otherwise.
WWAWD feeling empathy for homosexuals? Pretty cool. Pretty modern and shit. You know?