• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Someone else mentioned this briefly, but who was the photographer? His gf? A tripod? his heckin doggo?

Why do people like this exist? as if he left his shriveled dickhead in there as a sexy lil teaser. If he went this far, he definitely showed asshole/vagene.

To be curt, he will pull a Kurt.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Someone else mentioned this briefly, but who was the photographer? His gf? A tripod? his heckin doggo?
Venture to say he set this up himself. You’ll notice in exhibit B that his hands are not in any way bound, only suggestive of being tied up. If he had brought someone else into this nightmare, I’m sure he would have insisted on their tying him up just right to get the perfect shot for him to self- and Leslie-abuse with.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Venture to say he set this up himself. You’ll notice in exhibit B that his hands are not in any way bound, only suggestive of being tied up. If he had brought someone else into this nightmare, I’m sure he would have insisted on their tying him up just right to get the perfect shot for him to self- and Leslie-abuse with.
This. There is simply no way his girlfriend is on any of this. Hambeasts who like watching their boyfriends suck off the bull definitely exist but i’m not getting that vibe from all of this. The vibe I am getting is dude with a miserable life and boring average career who escapes into degenerate fantasies. I mean literally Russell Williams shit.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
The BTK vibes are especially ghoulish.

EDIT: Saw someone else mentioned BTK, too, so I'll at least add some pictures.

1000000530.png

1000000531.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Its possible that that image has reaped your soul. How long did you look at it for? Are you feeling okay right now?
(I went back and looked, lololol at that silly string tie down job. What a fuckin faggot)

Forum Clout
"I got crown molding on my head!"
You know, it dawned on me that I never actually looked up his photography. I googled him, and, risking ending up on a list somewhere, I clicked.

What I found:
  • He has no self-editing at all.
  • Too many similar shots of the same subjects.
  • Questionable composition.
  • Repeated images of the same subjects with the same weird composition (a repeated theme).
  • The occasional pretty good candid of someone.
  • ...which is then undercut by one just like it, but not as good.
  • And proof that he's a brother man after all:
20200215-HJ0A77331-60+sec+at+f+-+4.0.jpg

I mean, it's smack dab on the focal plane. Has to be the subject, right?

Paul, that's someone's child.

Although, reading those last two sentences back in my head... And it is Paul... Someone wheel her to safety, stat.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I need to make some edits to yesterdays comments.

Guys Leslies gonna blow up on me > Ok well i did flirt with her > Ok well i did sext her > Ok well i did send her torso pictures > Ok well I did send her photos of me dressed as a woman > [Ok well I did send her photos of me tied up and naked as a woman]

1. This rabbit hole is going to go way [WAY] deeper, somehow
2. This guy is going to kill someone [This guy has already killed someone]

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
- At some point, I guess around a month or so back, OGE claimed he was getting rid of the Billy Bob alter ego after expressing a lot of self-loathing, etc. They talked about his mother, etc etc. This is what prompted the "eulogy tweets" everyone was contemplating. Apparently that was part of the "therapy" or process of putting the identity behind him.
And what happened around a month back? His mother died. And he decides to “kill” his female ID with eulogy and all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a funeral for “Billy Bob” too.

I can’t even believe i’m typing this shit in relation to this forum and not some serial killer, and i’m really not exaggerating. His entire backstory combined with this psychology is the makings of someone who kills women.

Make the mental connections. Hates his mother and probably wanted to kill her. Becomes his mother by dawning crossdressing, self loathes this part of him as much as he did his own mom, and “kills” that part of him (thats subconsciously his mother). But he still harbors hate towards his mother and without the persona available to apply his hatred onto he will project it onto the nearest resembling woman in his life (probably Leslie or his girlfriend), and then he will off them too.

Edit: And I think this plays into my theory on what happened. Basically as you said where he DM’s her and uses her as a surrogate therapist, starts dirty talking with her and she (being a naive nice woman) plays along. Eventually this whole killing of the persona thing goes down. Without that outlet to apply his violent fantasies onto (himself) he starts venting them to Leslie who rightfully puts a stop to the entire thing, to which babyboy here blows up on her.