• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think what pisses me off most is that OGE proved Pat right, at least about one of us.

Mentally ill, deranged, even stalkerish. He was advised to quit communicating and he went off the deep end. I don't know whether to credit Leslie for trying to help or shake my head for her naivete in thinking she could.
At least pat will see that it turned out to be a type that pat has spent years defending. that must be giving him mixed feeling. I just love pat getting trolled by the groups he panders to.

1715194497162.png

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen such an obvious case of savior complex in my life. I mean this woman even tried to help Pat at one point deal with his hopeless addiction to social media. I like the fact that she’ll bite back when necessary but this can’t be good for her mental health either. She’s the girl I need at forty, I’ll say that.
Spot on CQ!

Looks like someone remembered to wear their brain today!

IMG_1118.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Hey Dannielle, I know you're here lurking under an alt, so explain why you dressed up as the Chicken Lady and had some freak (likely your cuck girlfriend) take pictures of you like you're about to get gangraped? Please correct the record, you deranged mutant twink.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm on my third Krupnik, so I'm going to add this observation, as I'm sure I'm one of the oldest here on the board...

A lesson to all young men: learn to keep things to yourself. If you really have hangups? Hire a professional and tell it to them.

Don't bother an old woman who is clearly a substitute mother for you, especially when you have an Oedipus Complex. Don't take pictures of yourself and send them to anyone.

Worst comes to worse, die alone and afraid.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Who took the picture though
He claimed on Twitter that he talked to his chick about Leslie. I think his girl is some kind of ugly freak cuck swinger that got off on her "man" (I can't use that term any more loosely) getting turned out and buttfucked with a butter knife (sorry, Shane) and sharing it with strangers

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He claimed on Twitter that he talked to his chick about Leslie. I think his girl is some kind of ugly freak cuck swinger that got off on her "man" (I can't use that term any more loosely) getting turned out and buttfucked with a butter knife (sorry, Shane) and sharing it with strangers
Probably a box spring crusher