• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Person in photo sent harassing texts to Patrick Tomlinson...I find that hilarious af

Patrik Tomlinson will go to heaven for sure. He's a saint for putting up with this shit. And then people like @Ashcroft gleefully posting about it for 24 hours straight.

1000000958.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Many of you are asking to me “Would ja?” Yeah….NO. Unlike most of you i can deal with a man in a dress , so my problems are a lot deeper than that. He’s too old. He’s too big to be a twink and even though he’s thin he has a rectangular fridge body. No tits because he’s never been on estrogen and his cross dressing is a delusional fetish rather than a “lifestyle”. Butthole probably reeks because he lives in a trailer park.

Also the makeup bothers me. Literally looks like BTK in the recreation photos he would do of his victims. You all know i’m more open than most and its just too fucking weird.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is obviously fake, but my question is who were you asking that to exactly one year ago?
I just edited the full text ya moron, so it was from a short convo I had with her a year ago explaining how Pat abuses women on twitter.

I had plans to send doody and cock pics of course, but started to get into semen retention instead

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Many of you are asking to me “Would ja?” Yeah….NO. Unlike most of you i can deal with a man in a dress , so my problems are a lot deeper than that. He’s too old. He’s too big to be a twink and even though he’s thin he has a rectangular fridge body. No tits because he’s never been on estrogen and his cross dressing is a delusional fetish rather than a “lifestyle”. Butthole probably reeks because he lives in a trailer park.

Also the makeup bothers me. Literally looks like BTK in the recreation photos he would do of his victims. You all know i’m more open than most and its just too fucking weird.
No one asked.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Uhhh.. this means you seriously considered it.. at least you came up with reasons not to. But still... ick!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Lol! This fucking guy. Holy shit. This has to be the peak of weirdness for this place, right? I can't even comprehend what could possibly be crazier. It makes the killakhun episode look like a humdrum everyday thing that could happen to anybody.
I like to think I'd have killed myself way before I ever got to this point, but I can only imagine how far gone my mind would have to be to dress up as a woman and try sexting a quadruple zzz list twitter "celebrity".
@Stent Can we undelete his account? He shouldn't be able to run away from this and mingle with the rest of the guests. It's too bizarre to not preserve.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I think what pisses me off most is that OGE proved Pat right, at least about one of us.

Mentally ill, deranged, even stalkerish. He was advised to quit communicating and he went off the deep end. I don't know whether to credit Leslie for trying to help or shake my head for her naivete in thinking she could.

All I can say to OGE is to wait quietly for the knock, and enjoy prison. Remember, quietly is the key.

At least for prison rape.
Pat would still be texting him telling him he's going to prison. The way to stop it is by blocking the guy which Pat would never do.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I stand corrected, okay gay sexpert, what the fuck is this weird thing, did he cut his penis off?View attachment 198075
1715183761831.gif

A micro one at that. Presumably smaller than Sues even.

I think even more nauseating than…well, his tiny cock….is the fact that I KNOW he purposefully left a little bit of it in frame as a tease. Like Leslie would go “Oooo whats that peaking out???”

Small dick + Mommy issues + Raped by step dad = This shit

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
View attachment 198077
A micro one at that. Presumably smaller than Sues even.

I think even more nauseating than…well, his tiny cock….is the fact that I KNOW he purposefully left a little bit of it in frame as a tease. Like Leslie would go “Oooo whats that peaking out???”

Small dick + Mommy issues + Raped by step dad = This shit
Why is it see through though?