• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
This new photo immediately made me think of the Ogrish days, seeing a gallery of people who took themselves out sniffing paint with a bag over their head and weren't found for days. They were all in similar positions and garb as this here fella.

Good luck, bro.

How ironic it is that this guy in particular left the forum without saying, "Your mom's box." Because, clearly...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_9072.gif

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
This has been going on for 8 months? How did she not lock down her Xitter the moment the first face-fuck message came in?
I doubt he started off with that. Leslie's tweets make it clear she feels betrayed by the guy and that he changed. There must've been quite a build up between them chatting casually, getting to the point where he shared his transsona, and the conversation taking an abusive and sexual turn.

Buncha guys said it already: Leslie thought she was helping a lost soul and didn't set boundaries, so all the crazy kept piling up.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think what pisses me off most is that OGE proved Pat right, at least about one of us.

Mentally ill, deranged, even stalkerish. He was advised to quit communicating and he went off the deep end. I don't know whether to credit Leslie for trying to help or shake my head for her naivete in thinking she could.

All I can say to OGE is to wait quietly for the knock, and enjoy prison. Remember, quietly is the key.

At least for prison rape.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I think what pisses me off most is that OGE proved Pat right, at least about one of us.

Mentally ill, deranged, even stalkerish. He was advised to quit communicating and he went off the deep end. I don't know whether to credit Leslie for trying to help or shake my head for her naivete in thinking she could.

All I can say to OGE is to wait quietly for the knock, and enjoy prison. Remember, quietly is the key.

At least for prison rape.
https://www.pestexterminatorsessex.co.uk/the-oddsk-of-only-having-one-mouse