• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OGE: The Sequel

Forum Clout
Many of you are asking to me “Would ja?” Yeah….NO. Unlike most of you i can deal with a man in a dress , so my problems are a lot deeper than that. He’s too old. He’s too big to be a twink and even though he’s thin he has a rectangular fridge body. No tits because he’s never been on estrogen and his cross dressing is a delusional fetish rather than a “lifestyle”. Butthole probably reeks because he lives in a trailer park.

Also the makeup bothers me. Literally looks like BTK in the recreation photos he would do of his victims. You all know i’m more open than most and its just too fucking weird.
The only gay man in the history of time who is saving his holes for "the right guy."

If you're not sucking and fucking random dudes, I got news for you... that means you're fake gay.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only gay man in the history of time who is saving his holes for "the right guy."

If you're not sucking and fucking random dudes, I got news for you... that means you're fake gay.
You guys just don’t have the perspective of trannyworld. I presume you’re straight, even though thats a bold assumption for this forum. Do you fuck every disgusting fatty you see at the bar? Or women with horrific burns on their face? That’s literally the equivalent of what this dude is. The ugliest trashiest whore at the bar. If he had a pussy you wouldn’t fuck her. Just because he has a dick doesn’t mean i’d fuck it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You guys just don’t have the perspective of trannyworld. I presume you’re straight, even though thats a bold assumption for this forum. Do you fuck every disgusting fatty you see at the bar? Or women with horrific burns on their face? That’s literally the equivalent of what this dude is. The ugliest trashiest whore at the bar. If he had a pussy you wouldn’t fuck her. Just because he has a dick doesn’t mean i’d fuck it.

All jokes aside, I get it. I know gay people, and yes, there are whores, but there's also ones who are so picky, it makes me feel like I've been easy for my whole life.

Actually, maybe I am. I've never taken home a box-spring crusher, but I've had some bigger women. But they were cute!

That's my defense, at least, blame it on the pints otherwise.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
All jokes aside, I get it. I know gay people, and yes, there are whores, but there's also ones who are so picky, it makes me feel like I've been easy for my whole life.

Actually, maybe I am. I've never taken home a box-spring crusher, but I've had some bigger women. But they were cute!

That's my defense, at least, blame it on the pints otherwise.
Lol at box spring crusher!

Forum Clout
What the fuck man
Oopsie doodles
1000005613.gif

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I braced myself and showed the first picture to Alicja (no, I am noT showing her the second one).

Her response: "Why is it that the ugliest men always dress as women? It doesn't hide you're an ugly man. It just makes you an ugly man AND ugly woman."

The new generation, folksh.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This fucking guy turned out to be unimaginably gay. I'm still having a hard time believing these are real pictures of a person. It looks like a mannequin.

If he hadn't made such a spectacle out of himself with that thread, no one would have even known what Leslie was talking about. Even if someone did piece it together that she was talking about him, no one would have even cared to ask for photos. He's the one who said that there were photos. I'm beginning to wonder if this faggot didn't orchestrate his own humiliation.