Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
No you dumb, dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice.

The mafia nonsense is dead it's just a bunch of unemployable old wops that dropped out of High School who get approached by idiots who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranos and they foolishly think giving these people access to their businesses gets them some sort of power, it just gets them broke and vampired for "favors". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 events in 2 years that you lose money on and be having some old fat wop dropping in for lunch 5 times a month and putting on his account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 once every 6 months to make sure the guy puts 3 Lbs of the meat you pay for on his sandwich that goes on his account he owes 500 bucks on in 2 years.

These things happen regularly to retards that run around fantasizing about being mobsters, of which none really exist anymore. You know what happens when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lost 50k in the past 2 years and you suddenly don't have that 2 grand this week? Nothing you get cut off and start paying a vig on it as loan and you can't gamble again. That's a worse penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few months you get tax check and pay up and then you lose a few more K this time they limit the size of your wager. This stupid fantasy that mobsters are bad ass is long dead as reality. The very fact retards like you think I'm romanticizing that rather than pointing out pussies that chase that is proof of how many pussies chase it and how common it is for them to be scammed by regular dudes.
I allowed you to retort and you didn’t disappoint you fat tongued idiot

G

No you dumb dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice.

The mafia nonsense is dead it's just a bunch of unemployable old wops that dropped out of High School who get approached by idiots who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranos and they foolishly think giving these people access to their businesses gets them some sort of power, it just gets them broke and vampired for "favors". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 events in 2 years that you lose money on and be having some old fat wop dropping in for lunch 5 times a month and putting on his account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 once every 6 months to make sure the guy puts 3 Lbs of the meat you pay for on his sandwich that goes on his account he owes 500 bucks on in 2 years.

These things happen regularly to retards that run around fantasizing about being mobsters, of which none really exist anymore. You know what happens when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lost 50k in the past 2 years and you suddenly don't have that 2 grand this week? Nothing you get cut off and start paying a vig on it as loan and you can't gamble again. That's a worse penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few months you get tax check and pay up and then you lose a few more K this time they limit the size of your wager. This stupid fantasy that mobsters are bad ass is long dead as reality. The very fact retards like you think I'm romanticizing that rather than pointing out pussies that chase that is proof of how many pussies chase it and how common it is for them to be scammed by regular dudes.
You okay boomia?
Wife, fat kids, everything alright at home?

Heyfellas

You "allowed" me, yea that was the bit, you shut-in cunt.
Getting called shut in by a guy who’s available for every podcast, involves his family in pat posting, and almost 3000 posts on this very website is irony that only a fat tongued idiot like you couldn’t understand.

Let me guess: that’s a bit, too.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
No you dumb dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice.

No you dumb dumb it ithn't being an inthider, it'th theeing foolth that puth there way into, to feel like inthiderth. Anybody on the outthide with half a brain realizeth you don't get involved. If the local mobthter wantth you to build a deck for hith daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending therieth of athkth that will make your life theirth. The fact that you think I'm claiming I potheth thome thpethial inthight ith idiotic. It'th jutht a thing that people thee if they look for it. Retardth go athking for "permithion" to thingth nobody would even notith.

The mafia nonthenthe ith dead it'th jutht a buntth of unemployable old wopth that dropped out of High Thkool who get approatthed by idiotth who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Thopranoth and they foolithly think giving thethe people acceth to their buthinetheth getth them thome thort of power, it jutht getth them broke and vampired for "favorth". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 eventth in 2 yearth that you lothe money on and be having thome old fat wop dropping in for luntth 5 timeth a month and putting on hith account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 onthe every 6 monthth to make thure the guy putth 3 Lbth of the meat you pay for on hith thandwitth that goeth on hith account he oweth 500 buckth on in 2 yearth.

Thethe thingth happen regularly to retardth that run around fantathizing about being mobthterth, of whitth none really ekthitht anymore. You know what happenth when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lotht 50k in the patht 2 yearth and you thuddenly don't have that 2 grand thith week? Nothing you get cut off and thtart paying a vig on it ath loan and you can't gamble again. That'th a worthe penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few monthth you get takth ttheck and pay up and then you lothe a few more K thith time they limit the thize of your watthr. Thith thtupid fantathy that mobthterth are bad ath ith long dead ath reality. The very fact retardth like you think I'm romantithizing that rather than pointing out puthieth that tthathe that ith proof of how many puthieth tthathe it and how common it ith for them to be thcammed by regular dudeth.

1654871921769.png

Last edited:

HR@PaneraBread

wondering if he plays Warhammer
No you dumb dumb it ithn't being an inthider, it'th theeing foolth that puth there way into, to feel like inthiderth. Anybody on the outthide with half a brain realizeth you don't get involved. If the local mobthter wantth you to build a deck for hith daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending therieth of athkth that will make your life theirth. The fact that you think I'm claiming I potheth thome thpethial inthight ith idiotic. It'th jutht a thing that people thee if they look for it. Retardth go athking for "permithion" to thingth nobody would even notith.

The mafia nonthenthe ith dead it'th jutht a buntth of unemployable old wopth that dropped out of High Stthool who get approatthed by idiotth who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranoth and they foolithly think giving thethe people acceth to their buthinetheth getth them thome thort of power, it jutht getth them broke and vampired for "favorth". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 eventth in 2 yearth that you lothe money on and be having thome old fat wop dropping in for luntth 5 timeth a month and putting on hith account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 onthe every 6 monthth to make thure the guy putth 3 Lbth of the meat you pay for on hith thandwitth that goeth on hith account he oweth 500 buckth on in 2 yearth.

Thethe thingth happen regularly to retardth that run around fantathizing about being mobthterth, of whitth none really ekthitht anymore. You know what happenth when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lotht 50k in the patht 2 yearth and you thuddenly don't have that 2 grand thith week? Nothing you get cut off and thtart paying a vig on it ath loan and you can't gamble again. That'th a worthe penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few monthth you get takth ttheck and pay up and then you lothe a few more K thith time they limit the thize of your watthr. Thith thtupid fantathy that mobthterth are bad ath ith long dead ath reality. The very fact retardth like you think I'm romantithizing that rather than pointing out puthieth that tthathe that ith proof of how many puthieth tthathe it and how common it ith for them to be thcammed by regular dudeth.

View attachment 47015
fuck we were literally in the middle of posting this

G

Getting called shut in by a guy who’s available for every podcast, involves his family in pat posting, and almost 3000 posts on this very website is irony that only a fat tongued idiot like you couldn’t understand.

Let me guess: that’s a bit, too.
I'm available on Sunday nights at 8 with a family? Where else would I be but home? Last night I was at my kids game from 6-8:30, then we went out for dinner until 10:30 or so and watched the Ranger game. Today I'm waiting on a contractor to come for an estimate, I will also go out and do my son's side throw and some long toss.

You have been here 13 months less and made 825 posts so you have over 50% of the posts I do without any direct Pat contact posts or dealing with dozens of posts that are directed at you. Essentially you sit here for this nonsense. You are likely 367 lbs and shut in.... prove me wrong.

EDIT: For fun I checked, you post about 72 times a month vs 117 for me, yet every idiot here knows me, and nobody knows you, but yea I post too much. I'm here for fun, you're here trying and nobody cares. Say what you will I make people laugh whether at me or with me, you're a suicide waiting to happen.

Heyfellas

I'm available on Sunday nights at 8 with a family? Where else would I be but home? Last night I was at my kids game from 6-8:30, then we went out for dinner until 10:30 or so and watched the Ranger game. Today I'm waiting on a contractor to come for an estimate, I will also go out and do my son's side throw and some long toss.

You have been here 13 months less and made 825 posts so you have over 50% of the posts I do without any direct Pat contact posts or dealing with dozens of posts that are directed at you. Essentially you sit here for this nonsense. You are likely 367 lbs and shut in.... prove me wrong.

EDIT: For fun I checked, you post about 72 times a month vs 117 for me, yet every idiot here knows me, and nobody knows you, but yea I post too much. I'm here for fun, you're here trying and nobody cares. Say what you will I make people laugh whether at me or with me, you're a suicide waiting to happen.

I don’t defend myself with a 100000 character response to people online because I don’t have an online persona and I don’t care if anyone knows me here.

You and Dan are both faggots. You’re both self important. And you do care if people know you here. This isn’t about me.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

G

I don’t defend myself with a 100000 character response to people online because I don’t have an online persona and I don’t care if anyone knows me here.

You and Dan are both faggots. You’re both self important. And you do care if people know you here. This isn’t about me.
No you retard I don't care, the point was my posts make people laugh therefore they make sense to post as opposed to wasting your time to score one on me. Great man you got me good, how will I survive you. Oh yea by being completely able to do just about anything I want and go anywhere I want on my own dime and enjoy it with my family..... poor me.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
boomiawordcloud.png

No you dumb dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice. The mafia nonsense is dead it's just a bunch of unemployable old wops that dropped out of High School who get approached by idiots who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranos and they foolishly think giving these people access to their businesses gets them some sort of power, it just gets them broke and vampired for "favors". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 events in 2 years that you lose money on and be having some old fat wop dropping in for lunch 5 times a month and putting on his account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 once every 6 months to make sure the guy puts 3 Lbs of the meat you pay for on his sandwich that goes on his account he owes 500 bucks on in 2 years.These things happen regularly to retards that run around fantasizing about being mobsters, of which none really exist anymore. You know what happens when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lost 50k in the past 2 years and you suddenly don't have that 2 grand this week? Nothing you get cut off and start paying a vig on it as loan and you can't gamble again. That's a worse penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few months you get tax check and pay up and then you lose a few more K this time they limit the size of your wager. This stupid fantasy that mobsters are bad ass is long dead as reality. The very fact retards like you think I'm romanticizing that rather than pointing out pussies that chase that is proof of how many pussies chase it and how common it is for them to be scammed by regular dudes.I'm available on Sunday nights at 8 with a family? Where else would I be but home? Last night I was at my kids game from 6-8:30, then we went out for dinner until 10:30 or so and watched the Ranger game. Today I'm waiting on a contractor to come for an estimate, I will also go out and do my son's side throw and some long toss. You have been here 13 months less and made 825 posts so you have over 50% of the posts I do without any direct Pat contact posts or dealing with dozens of posts that are directed at you. Essentially you sit here for this nonsense. You are likely 367 lbs and shut in.... prove me wrong.EDIT: For fun I checked, you post about 72 times a month vs 117 for me, yet every idiot here knows me, and nobody knows you, but yea I post too much. I'm here for fun, you're here trying and nobody cares. Say what you will I make people laugh whether at me or with me, you're a suicide waiting to happen. No you retard I don't care, the point was my posts make people laugh therefore they make sense to post as opposed to wasting your time to score one on me. Great man you got me good, how will I survive you. Oh yea by being completely able to do just about anything I want and go anywhere I want on my own dime and enjoy it with my family..... poor me.In fairness, I can't just spectate and that's what last night was. I can free form much better than be asked for succinct comments. I'm the color(ed) commentator not the play by play guy even with friends. I have to agree with what you said because honestly I'm good at relating stories and I can do a punch line, but having 4 people on starts getting too NPR round table. None of that last night was what was intended, the guy died it changed the subject. Either or the podcast is funny when whoever is on relates back to forum shenanigans and I disagree that the Hildy guy isn't funny, he's a literal goldmine that we just need a key to unlock. Either way I just come here to laugh and we're not hysterical anymore with all the infighting. I don't give a shit about Dan's honor, he has a little barely listened to podcast that makes me laugh when it stays forum focused. I'm pretty sure from speaking to him he isn't mentally and ill and thinking he's the next Rogan, he's just adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, so you don't like me that won't impact me in the least. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half exposed here, I could be fully exposed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a loser that can only focus on a few people here because you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever makes you laugh is cool with me. Post them all Daddy Dan lol I simp for you because I want the "cache" of the 100 people who listen. How pathetic are these idiots. We've talked offline, you aren't seeking fame and fortune through a podcast for shitposters, but it seems that those that shitpost at others here feel left out at not being able to even be "forum famous". How fucking pathetic are they. Post their DMs I need to laugh. I don't have too, I can tell the "mob on the mind" types even from their posts. If Dan lets me I'll a few stories of idiots that literally busted up their own spots, on the podcast. You can then tell me about a Sopranos episode lol. How about instead of trying to turn it into crossfire we just free form it. There are dozens of topics we can discuss, not too many that can be formatted to a debate style. We could discuss the severe mental illness of @NoBaconEggCheese and have Bam explain the workings of severely ill mind while I suggest we euthanize him. Thinking about running over this weekend by myself. 3 people will be in 3 of them. I can spy on them and if a hot girl is any of them go sniff the toilet seats before they get cleaned. Is that of interest. The insurance is a bit more, but easier claims process on the traditional or so I've been told, because I never made a claim. Plus you have their aircover also. Because of that the only cameras on the rentals are the front and rear(on some of them) door cameras. I should install a few hidden ones though lol. That would be obvious by the races, but since she's insane how about she takes poison and I shoot her just to make it quicker. Hush child this pussy is not tough like me, I fight no rules and will just neutralize the judge child before he can order me to jail. Sure, I wouldn't bet on it. I don't stutter, but again let's hear your voice and see what you sound like. I want to place my left forearm across his neck with my right arm folded pressed on his right ear and the left hand grabbing the right elbow while the right hand thumb down pushes the rear of his neck into my left forearm and squeeze it until his purpled face and legs go slack. Not in minecraft or maybe in it, but the feeling of his life draining out would be a fun thing to experience. He is the worst living thing on earth. Do I stutter? Do I stammer? Am I some retard that can't speak on command? Coach is for classy people and made of leather it's what they're known for and their literally quality. Their wallets are awesome, Hermes bags are leather and as good at 50 times the price. Some of that other shit is plastic and if you're con concerned with carrying an overpriced thing like a Hermes bag to display something and you don't own a house or you claim you aren't seeking "forum fame" you're full of shit because you're seeking cache with your bags. Niggers really can be lead by the nose so easy. This why they thrive better in prisons and slavery they need structure. No I have a go bag which never leaves the car except to come in the house. This way if I use the other car or something I have my shit all in one place. For my kids stuff and mine. My wife has one too besides her purse. I think we have better topics than this lol. I do have a few questions for her to answer live. You should encourage Dutch fag Pat Reeky to call in and simp for her. Again, enjoy your apartment if that's what you want. Our own house is not mansion, our personal cottage is smaller, it's part of its charm. While both are nice they aren't "rich" people houses, the other rental ones are normal and average around a 1000 sq feet, filled with mostly cheaper furniture because, they are rentals. My old house in NJ was nice but after 15 years being rented it too needs work and we're going to turn that into an upscale airbnb hopefully by next year. It isn't about being rich or mocking you, because I'm not "rich" it's about my belief that you should own a place to capture back some of your housing costs and personal example of how equity rises quickly and if you can manage carrying costs real estate is good for making your life comfortable. You've explained why that isn't for you and that's OK, for you, naturally I think you're wrong and the same way I said with SSDI, if you made a lot of money start taking back what you put in if your illness is really so disabling as to make owning a house impossible. Pardon me for not staying in character and calling you a lazy nigger lol. I was only sharing information that I thought would be helpful for you. Why that becomes a fight is beyond me. You have to do what's best for you, but many people confuse the complexities they may face with making some things impossible to do. In your case I think you'd be better off following my advice, but I'm biased towards that. God bless you for at least trying despite being insane. Hurr durr hurr durr thems words that I don't here much that perfectly explain or define an item scare me. Fucking retard. You literally suggested that a well known term was unknown to me because you had no idea where it came from and you hinted at some nihilistic view of politics being pointless, why? So now you're admitting you spoke out of your ass or these things you speak of only the special people like you, really get and understand them. No shit for brains I was asking legitimately what have you done to either alter the political landscape or serve it. I did well in HS as well and I have a degree that I earned while working a full time job. I was just pointing out that you're the idiot that literally doesn't even understand the shit you're writing and and claims to be in possession of some esoteric knowledge. I thought maybe you served, worked in some constituency office, or did anything beyond watch youtube. Clearly you did not. What a shock lol. What an idiot, let me guess the world is a giant conspiracy and you possess the esoteric knowledge a dumb boomer doesn't lol. Meanwhile I traveled from day one across a closed border defied 2 nations, and worked against both sides and their statist bullshit. What did you do? DId you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been anything but a pussified gadfly? I doubt it. Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 47068

No you dumb dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice. The mafia nonsense is dead it's just a bunch of unemployable old wops that dropped out of High School who get approached by idiots who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranos and they foolishly think giving these people access to their businesses gets them some sort of power, it just gets them broke and vampired for "favors". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 events in 2 years that you lose money on and be having some old fat wop dropping in for lunch 5 times a month and putting on his account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 once every 6 months to make sure the guy puts 3 Lbs of the meat you pay for on his sandwich that goes on his account he owes 500 bucks on in 2 years.These things happen regularly to retards that run around fantasizing about being mobsters, of which none really exist anymore. You know what happens when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lost 50k in the past 2 years and you suddenly don't have that 2 grand this week? Nothing you get cut off and start paying a vig on it as loan and you can't gamble again. That's a worse penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few months you get tax check and pay up and then you lose a few more K this time they limit the size of your wager. This stupid fantasy that mobsters are bad ass is long dead as reality. The very fact retards like you think I'm romanticizing that rather than pointing out pussies that chase that is proof of how many pussies chase it and how common it is for them to be scammed by regular dudes.I'm available on Sunday nights at 8 with a family? Where else would I be but home? Last night I was at my kids game from 6-8:30, then we went out for dinner until 10:30 or so and watched the Ranger game. Today I'm waiting on a contractor to come for an estimate, I will also go out and do my son's side throw and some long toss. You have been here 13 months less and made 825 posts so you have over 50% of the posts I do without any direct Pat contact posts or dealing with dozens of posts that are directed at you. Essentially you sit here for this nonsense. You are likely 367 lbs and shut in.... prove me wrong.EDIT: For fun I checked, you post about 72 times a month vs 117 for me, yet every idiot here knows me, and nobody knows you, but yea I post too much. I'm here for fun, you're here trying and nobody cares. Say what you will I make people laugh whether at me or with me, you're a suicide waiting to happen. No you retard I don't care, the point was my posts make people laugh therefore they make sense to post as opposed to wasting your time to score one on me. Great man you got me good, how will I survive you. Oh yea by being completely able to do just about anything I want and go anywhere I want on my own dime and enjoy it with my family..... poor me.In fairness, I can't just spectate and that's what last night was. I can free form much better than be asked for succinct comments. I'm the color(ed) commentator not the play by play guy even with friends. I have to agree with what you said because honestly I'm good at relating stories and I can do a punch line, but having 4 people on starts getting too NPR round table. None of that last night was what was intended, the guy died it changed the subject. Either or the podcast is funny when whoever is on relates back to forum shenanigans and I disagree that the Hildy guy isn't funny, he's a literal goldmine that we just need a key to unlock. Either way I just come here to laugh and we're not hysterical anymore with all the infighting. I don't give a shit about Dan's honor, he has a little barely listened to podcast that makes me laugh when it stays forum focused. I'm pretty sure from speaking to him he isn't mentally and ill and thinking he's the next Rogan, he's just adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, so you don't like me that won't impact me in the least. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half exposed here, I could be fully exposed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a loser that can only focus on a few people here because you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever makes you laugh is cool with me. Post them all Daddy Dan lol I simp for you because I want the "cache" of the 100 people who listen. How pathetic are these idiots. We've talked offline, you aren't seeking fame and fortune through a podcast for shitposters, but it seems that those that shitpost at others here feel left out at not being able to even be "forum famous". How fucking pathetic are they. Post their DMs I need to laugh. I don't have too, I can tell the "mob on the mind" types even from their posts. If Dan lets me I'll a few stories of idiots that literally busted up their own spots, on the podcast. You can then tell me about a Sopranos episode lol. How about instead of trying to turn it into crossfire we just free form it. There are dozens of topics we can discuss, not too many that can be formatted to a debate style. We could discuss the severe mental illness of @NoBaconEggCheese and have Bam explain the workings of severely ill mind while I suggest we euthanize him. Thinking about running over this weekend by myself. 3 people will be in 3 of them. I can spy on them and if a hot girl is any of them go sniff the toilet seats before they get cleaned. Is that of interest. The insurance is a bit more, but easier claims process on the traditional or so I've been told, because I never made a claim. Plus you have their aircover also. Because of that the only cameras on the rentals are the front and rear(on some of them) door cameras. I should install a few hidden ones though lol. That would be obvious by the races, but since she's insane how about she takes poison and I shoot her just to make it quicker. Hush child this pussy is not tough like me, I fight no rules and will just neutralize the judge child before he can order me to jail. Sure, I wouldn't bet on it. I don't stutter, but again let's hear your voice and see what you sound like. I want to place my left forearm across his neck with my right arm folded pressed on his right ear and the left hand grabbing the right elbow while the right hand thumb down pushes the rear of his neck into my left forearm and squeeze it until his purpled face and legs go slack. Not in minecraft or maybe in it, but the feeling of his life draining out would be a fun thing to experience. He is the worst living thing on earth. Do I stutter? Do I stammer? Am I some retard that can't speak on command? Coach is for classy people and made of leather it's what they're known for and their literally quality. Their wallets are awesome, Hermes bags are leather and as good at 50 times the price. Some of that other shit is plastic and if you're con concerned with carrying an overpriced thing like a Hermes bag to display something and you don't own a house or you claim you aren't seeking "forum fame" you're full of shit because you're seeking cache with your bags. Niggers really can be lead by the nose so easy. This why they thrive better in prisons and slavery they need structure. No I have a go bag which never leaves the car except to come in the house. This way if I use the other car or something I have my shit all in one place. For my kids stuff and mine. My wife has one too besides her purse. I think we have better topics than this lol. I do have a few questions for her to answer live. You should encourage Dutch fag Pat Reeky to call in and simp for her. Again, enjoy your apartment if that's what you want. Our own house is not mansion, our personal cottage is smaller, it's part of its charm. While both are nice they aren't "rich" people houses, the other rental ones are normal and average around a 1000 sq feet, filled with mostly cheaper furniture because, they are rentals. My old house in NJ was nice but after 15 years being rented it too needs work and we're going to turn that into an upscale airbnb hopefully by next year. It isn't about being rich or mocking you, because I'm not "rich" it's about my belief that you should own a place to capture back some of your housing costs and personal example of how equity rises quickly and if you can manage carrying costs real estate is good for making your life comfortable. You've explained why that isn't for you and that's OK, for you, naturally I think you're wrong and the same way I said with SSDI, if you made a lot of money start taking back what you put in if your illness is really so disabling as to make owning a house impossible. Pardon me for not staying in character and calling you a lazy nigger lol. I was only sharing information that I thought would be helpful for you. Why that becomes a fight is beyond me. You have to do what's best for you, but many people confuse the complexities they may face with making some things impossible to do. In your case I think you'd be better off following my advice, but I'm biased towards that. God bless you for at least trying despite being insane. Hurr durr hurr durr thems words that I don't here much that perfectly explain or define an item scare me. Fucking retard. You literally suggested that a well known term was unknown to me because you had no idea where it came from and you hinted at some nihilistic view of politics being pointless, why? So now you're admitting you spoke out of your ass or these things you speak of only the special people like you, really get and understand them. No shit for brains I was asking legitimately what have you done to either alter the political landscape or serve it. I did well in HS as well and I have a degree that I earned while working a full time job. I was just pointing out that you're the idiot that literally doesn't even understand the shit you're writing and and claims to be in possession of some esoteric knowledge. I thought maybe you served, worked in some constituency office, or did anything beyond watch youtube. Clearly you did not. What a shock lol. What an idiot, let me guess the world is a giant conspiracy and you possess the esoteric knowledge a dumb boomer doesn't lol. Meanwhile I traveled from day one across a closed border defied 2 nations, and worked against both sides and their statist bullshit. What did you do? DId you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been anything but a pussified gadfly? I doubt it. Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.
A boomia pasta de jour

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
You okay boomia?
Wife, fat kids, everything alright at home?
On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex. Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box.

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.