Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

G

You're one of very few fuckers older than me here, my only advice to any man is: do kegels
I was still in my 20's when O&A came to NY, I worked by myself sort of outdoors they were so fucking funny compared to Stern. It feels like yesterday I was 28, the time flies so fast. My pipes work good, there really is no cancer in my family so I think as long as I get them out regularly I'll be good lol. I like to hear some of the other posters are a bit older too because they get youth is fleeting. So many guys here are 35 plus and have no idea how they'll blink and be 50. My wife is 38, she was 30 only a few years ago these fuckers have no idea lol.

G

I was still in my 20's when O&A came to NY, I worked by myself sort of outdoors they were so fucking funny compared to Stern. It feels like yesterday I was 28, the time flies so fast. My pipes work good, there really is no cancer in my family so I think as long as I get them out regularly I'll be good lol. I like to hear some of the other posters are a bit older too because they get youth is fleeting. So many guys here are 35 plus and have no idea how they'll blink and be 50. My wife is 38, she was 30 only a few years ago these fuckers have no idea lol.
Boomia pulling a wife that's almost 20 years younger! Nice!

G

Didn't you say you wear like size 16 feet? Who the fuck has huge feet and a below-average dick?
He's referring to the shoes he wears for work.

NINTCHDBPICT000727492943.jpg

G

Didn't you say you wear like size 16 feet? Who the fuck has huge feet and a below-average dick?
Size 15, I wore 16 cleats in football, it may not be below average, but it didn't seem to scale up with me lol. I always use that joke about big feet. It's also really more an unaroused thing where I feel cheated lol. TMI sorry.
Boomia pulling a wife that's almost 20 years younger! Nice!
13 and half years, I looked pretty young still at 36, and nobody really ever thought we weren't a couple so it didn't look weird like Tranthony or something. I really hit a wall where I couldn't pass for a younger person at say 45, but she was over 30 then lol. I'd say now I'm obviously 40 plus looking but not 50's looking, my wife still looks young, we probably look 10 years apart.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
I have a fond memory of the year 2001, I'd tell anyone/everyone "Stern used to be cool, there's these new dudes from NYC taking over his crown", a few months before the 1st FM run. I never really participated but I've been around & miss good times.

Also, at least once a day for the past year, I do at least 10 full minutes of HIIT kegels (60 seconds squeezing, 30 seconds relax, repeat 10 or 30 times) ...after some false positives on a few PSA tests. My PC cock workouts did exactly nothing to correct the elevated PSA, relaxation & meditation fixed it. Stress is a real killer, bros.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Size 15, I wore 16 cleats in football, it may not be below average, but it didn't seem to scale up with me lol. I always use that joke about big feet. It's also really more an unaroused thing where I feel cheated lol. TMI sorry.

So thaaaaaaat's why you hate black guys so much. I'd probably call them savages too if I had to shop in the Shaq section of the shoe store without uh, adequate compensation.

EDIT: Say "Shaq section of the shoe store" out loud five times as fast as you can.

Harry Powell

N
Nigga time moves so fast. Yesterday I was 32 trying to fuck randos, I’m gonna blink and be 50. Life is short and time flies. Patrick needs to die.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
If I stepped out my car to show you big I was literal shit would roll down your legs, and trust me street-shitter you aren't outrunning me in a sprint, they'd find your broken, tiny dicked body, in some polyhedron looking ball with sharp edges made from your broken bones in your limbs. A ball of mushy broken brown skin, blood, and compound fractures.

G

So thaaaaaaat's why you hate black guys so much. I'd probably call them savages too if I had to shop in the Shaq section of the shoe store without uh, adequate compensation.

EDIT: Say "Shaq section of the shoe store" out loud five times as fast as you can.
I somehow missed this. Maybe you're on to something here. When I was 13 way back in the 80s my mother had to bring me to Globe Shoes for dress shoes for graduation from grade school. I needed a 14, back then most stuff stopped at size 12, they were a specialty place the Thom Mcan told us about. We went out there and I swear the old queen shoe salesman said to me that big shoes meant a big dick. I didn't quite get what he was saying he was saying "you know what big shoes mean and that's great with the ladies" he was clearly a homo too. I figured out what he meant like 6 months later when a friend remarked on my sneaker size and said that lol. Maybe that's why I hate blacks.